Fox club

WelshMike

Less of that. Im Somerset and im kind of normal.... Honest

You must be the only normal one around here :lol:

Even if we had an invite it would be an expensive trip with that bridge in the way.

Good evening yesterday we managed to bag a buck each. Pity they are not foxes I think the pic is pretty good :good:

=http://s1057.photobu[urlcket.com/user/oowee2/media/IMG-20170709-WA0001_zpsue2bkdio.jpg.html]IMG-20170709-WA0001_zpsue2bkdio.jpg[/url]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must be the only normal one around here :lol:

Even if we had an invite it would be an expensive trip with that bridge in the way.

Good evening yesterday we managed to bag a buck each. Pity they are not foxes I think the pic is pretty good :good:

=http://s1057.photobu[urlcket.com/user/oowee2/media/IMG-20170709-WA0001_zpsue2bkdio.jpg.html]IMG-20170709-WA0001_zpsue2bkdio.jpg[/url]

Nice one Grant :good:

You have an invite mate of course and you dont have to use the bridge for Mid Wales . I ll ask border control to let you and Ed off for being posh (well you at least) :lol::lol:

Nice one Grant :good:

You have an invite mate of course and you dont have to use the bridge for Mid Wales . I ll ask border control to let you and Ed off for being posh (well you at least) :lol::lol:

Ed posh... You taken to the drink???

cheeky ****. i think i am very posh sat here in my y fronts and vest with a can of thatchers :lol:

FINALLY ....

....so after around 35 hours spent looking for a problem fox at a chicken farm over the last 3 or so weeks, putting out bait, putting out snares and putting out a trap and running the hounds through the farm with no success...at 1.22 this morning I finally managed to get him.

I had watched a bait spot for around and hour with no luck so was about to head home. Spotted tell tale eye shine halfway up a steep bank. Got into a sensible position and over to the NV and confirmed it was a fox. I think he knew something wasnt quite right as he kept looking in my direction. He wasnt in a great spot and it didnt help there are loads of thistles in the field. I couldnt risk him getting away so took the shot when I could see his head and bib facing my direction. Lost sight of him but the strike sounded good. Got up the field and was met with a reasonable size dog fox and a freshly killed chicken. Both myself and the farmer are chuffed. Hopefully I can have some peace and quiet for a little while.

FINALLY ....

....so after around 35 hours spent looking for a problem fox at a chicken farm over the last 3 or so weeks, putting out bait, putting out snares and putting out a trap and running the hounds through the farm with no success...at 1.22 this morning I finally managed to get him.

I had watched a bait spot for around and hour with no luck so was about to head home. Spotted tell tale eye shine halfway up a steep bank. Got into a sensible position and over to the NV and confirmed it was a fox. I think he knew something wasnt quite right as he kept looking in my direction. He wasnt in a great spot and it didnt help there are loads of thistles in the field. I couldnt risk him getting away so took the shot when I could see his head and bib facing my direction. Lost sight of him but the strike sounded good. Got up the field and was met with a reasonable size dog fox and a freshly killed chicken. Both myself and the farmer are chuffed. Hopefully I can have some peace and quiet for a little while.

Well done mike. I thought you were going to the dark side and start rehoming them

FINALLY ....

The hard work paid off.. Good job :good:

FINALLY ....

Throw your man bag at It? :lol: im still after mine :lol:

FINALLY ....

Well done mate worth the effort :good: Harder ones are always the best (so my wife says :hmm: )

FINALLY ....

Top job , in a way I love the tricky ones but hate them also because they drive me nuts until the point comes :)

Throw your man bag at It? :lol: im still after mine :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well done mate worth the effort :good: Harder ones are always the best (so my wife says :hmm: )

Dirty devil :lol::lol:

Top job , in a way I love the tricky ones but hate them also because they drive me nuts until the point comes :)

Thanks mate. I was well chuffed when I finally got him but spent a lot of hours being really annoyed at not seeing a fox but chickens being killed all the time.

As already said Mike ,glad you got him .....I bet you felt a great sense of relief :good:

Cheers Mark. Totally agree with you mate. Catching up on some much needed sleep. Have a job you would like next week...helping a mate remove 6 colonies of bees from an old property.Care to come down and help :lol::lol:

Got two cubs tonight from the high seat one straight after the other.

I love it Like that!!

Well done buddy. Couple of nice looking cubs. Keep up the good work :good:

Hope you got something, I'm sat in bed because it's pouring down.... always tomorrow

QIRfcQz.jpg

I went out a bit earlier last night only for it to start raining , I sat it out for 3 hours before it relented a bit. I set up in my intended cut hay field , put out the caller and within 3 minutes had this dog cub flying in to the pups call ........centre bib shot 100 yds :yes:

Kept calling for another half an hour but nothing else showed before trying some more fields , spotted 1 but it never hung about :no:

More staying power than me Foxhunter. Well done :good:

Got to the flat farm fields with my, on loan, mobile high seat, only to find that the edge of the field dropped off 2m before the tree line making it pointless. I sat out for a couple of hours with the girly rifle. So bored with zilch to shoot at that i started taking photographs of Glasto Tor and reporting the antics of a black rabbit.

Tonight will be different (I hope).