Warsi 'quits' campaign she was never part of.

Rewulf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/former-minister-abandons-brexit-and-joins-remain-in-protest-at-o/

Unbelievable BS from a corrupt Warsi.

Talk about trying to pull points in the last few days,just goes to show the depths they will go.

Simple question she needs to answer,if all these things that you abhor have made you 'defect' why did you (not ) join leave in the first place ?

How did someone who couldn't get democratically elected when standing as a parliamentary candidate for the Conservative party emerge soon after as a Conservative Peer?........and by dint of her elevation to the House of Lords qualify to become a minister in the Conservative government?

Is that not a manouvre designed to bypass the democratic process? Why should we listen to her? She is little more than an unelected employee of the Government.

How did someone who couldn't get democratically elected when standing as a parliamentary candidate for the Conservative party emerge soon after as a Conservative Peer?........and by dint of her elevation to the House of Lords qualify to become a minister in the Conservative government?

Is that not a manouvre designed to bypass the democratic process? Why should we listen to her? She is little more than an unelected employee of the Government.

One assumes they learned this trick from that Liebor slug Mandelson?

The games, lies and manipulation continues I see.

I will never vote Tory or Labour again. They are equally reprehensible in their lying, manipulating, self serving antics that demonstrate a complete distain for the average person in the street.

Stand by for rise of extremist parties in future political life. Anger, desperation and disenfranchisement make for strange bed fellows :sad1:

She became a solicitor, working first for the CPS, then setting up her own practice. Her political rise was swift. Oliver Letwin spotted her potential at the 2003 Conservative conference when she made a speech at a fringe event, and she was encouraged to stand in the 2005 election for her home seat of Dewsbury. She failed to win, but the party still planned big things for her. She became Tory vice-chair and an adviser to Michael Howard. Cameron made her a peer in 2007, becoming, at 36, the House of Lords’ youngest member, so that she could serve in the newly created post of shadow minister for community cohesion and social action.

When the Conservatives won the election, Warsi became minister without portfolio – the first Muslim female cabinet minister – and later foreign office minister. She was accused numerous times of just being someone Cameron picked to make his cabinet look less white, male and posh.

And there you have it,bet youre wandering which right wing racist paper this came from ?

The Guardian.

We shouldn't, BUT ...... the fact that it has been blazed across the media that a BARONESS - OOH! WHOOPEE!! - has decided to "leave" the Brexit camp will no doubt gain a lot of brownie points and votes from the sort of people who are more interested in celebrities than they are with the real world.

We shouldn't, BUT ...... the fact that it has been blazed across the media that a BARONESS - OOH! WHOOPEE!! - has decided to "leave" the Brexit camp will no doubt gain a lot of brownie points and votes from the sort of people who are more interested in celebrities than they are with the real world.

I hope people have the sense to see how cheap a shot it is though.

She has ALWAYS been pro immigration,she is technically on the wrong side of politics really,her ideology is more left wing than right,yet when offered a life peerage, someone with her aims will dance to whichever tune that pays the most.

So how on earth she was ever going to support Brexit is a mystery.

I see 3 days of dirty tricks from remain coming.

I hope people have the sense to see how cheap a shot it is though.

She has ALWAYS been pro immigration,she is technically on the wrong side of politics really,her ideology is more left wing than right,yet when offered a life peerage, someone with her aims will dance to whichever tune that pays the most.

So how on earth she was ever going to support Brexit is a mystery.

I see 3 days of dirty tricks from remain coming.

Exactly. Whose word do we have that she ever intended to vote brexit?

‘Won’t you join our Common Market?’ said the spider to the fly,
‘It really is a winner and the cost is not too high’.

‘I know De Gaulle said ’’ Non’’, but he hadn't got a clue,
‘We want you in, my friends and I, as we have plans for you.

‘You’ll have to pay - a little more - than we do, just for now,
‘As Herr Kohl said, and I agree, we need a new milch cow,
‘It’s just a continental term, believe me , Mon ami,
‘Like ‘’Vive la France’’ or ‘’Mad Anglais’’ or even ‘’E.E.C.’’.

‘As to the rules, don’t worry friend, there’s really but a few,
‘You’ll find that we ignore them - but they all apply to you.
‘Give and share between us, that’s what it’s all about,
‘You do all the giving, and we all share it out.

‘It’s very British, is it not, to help a friend in need?
You've done it twice in two World Wars, a fact we must concede.
‘So climb aboard the Market Train, don’t sit there on the side,
‘Your continental cousins want to take you for a ride’

ANON d'EUROPA

David.

‘Won’t you join our Common Market?’ said the spider to the fly,

‘It really is a winner and the cost is not too high’.

‘I know De Gaulle said ’’ Non’’, but he hadn't got a clue,

‘We want you in, my friends and I, as we have plans for you.

‘You’ll have to pay - a little more - than we do, just for now,

‘As Herr Kohl said, and I agree, we need a new milch cow,

‘It’s just a continental term, believe me , Mon ami,

‘Like ‘’Vive la France’’ or ‘’Mad Anglais’’ or even ‘’E.E.C.’’.

‘As to the rules, don’t worry friend, there’s really but a few,

‘You’ll find that we ignore them - but they all apply to you.

‘Give and share between us, that’s what it’s all about,

‘You do all the giving, and we all share it out.

‘It’s very British, is it not, to help a friend in need?

You've done it twice in two World Wars, a fact we must concede.

‘So climb aboard the Market Train, don’t sit there on the side,

‘Your continental cousins want to take you for a ride’

ANON d'EUROPA

David.

Brilliant David, thank you.

You won't get that past the rainbow world viewers on here !!