Treat me gently....

ditchman

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look ...this is a serious thread...cant see what the infatuation with fat sarah is all about.....she lives in the broardland cresent......at the top end is scarey mary...(she is seriously weird)....then....loose sally..(she is a broken leg nurse at the N&N) then the notif of sheringham..(he is an ex USAF airman who retired from Mildenhall in the 1960's and didnt want to go back) then there is peglegs mum and her son pegleg....then old charlie peglegs uncle...then the next one is empty (a prostitute with a husky lived there but she has a flat now near norwich station) then fat sarah....then deaf ellen................

so there you go ....OK ?

old charlie says "the gene pool" in Cantley didnt widen until the car was invented....charlie is related to 78 people in Cantley....true..

Edited by ditchman

look ...this is a serious thread...cant see what the infatuation with fat sarah is all about.....she lives in the broardland cresent......at the top end is scarey mary...(she is seriously weird)....then....loose sally..(she is a broken leg nurse at the N&N) then the notif of sheringham..(he is an ex USAF airman who retired from Mildenhall in the 1960's and didnt want to go back) then there is peglegs mum and her son pegleg....then old charlie peglegs uncle...then the next one is empty (a prostitute with a husky lived there but she has a flat now near norwich station) then fat sarah....then deaf ellen................

so there you go ....OK ?

old charlie says "the gene pool" in Cantley didnt widen until the car was invented....charlie is related to 78 people in Cantley....true..

:lol::lol:

so there you go ....OK ?

How did you know she was a husky prostitute??

before you say anything im not going to use these pellets.............

the rifle rebuild is nearly complete...so i searched the shed for some slugs which i have had for very many years..........i have been looking at the airgun section over the last few months and have read many times complaints on zeroing and ragged groups....and the shooters were using expensive rifles...so that got be thinking.......many posts are...."what ammunition do you get the best results from "..?

...it is never discussed the quality of the ammo...dimensions etc....when i pistol shot competivly in PP1 i loaded all my stuff and it was a long process weighing ...measuring...seating....the list goes on..........

so i thought i would check these old pellets out for consistentsy.......

the first 3 pics are slugs picked at random from a tin of about 300 or so left......

one is malformed and the other 2 have casting marks..........they would provide rubbish groups..........

post-11401-0-70564100-1473851220_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-69012600-1473851232_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-33858900-1473851248_thumb.jpg

so as you can see............there is a lot of difference......all of this will affect the flight and the drag (friction) in the barrel and the beaten zone

to be fair this is an OLD tin of slugs...........

QUESTION

Has anybody gone to the trouble of measuring different makes of ammo'....do different makes vary....does expensive ammo equal good quality,,,why is it good quality

DISCUSS.........................

post-11401-0-75332600-1473853257_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-97797800-1473853268_thumb.jpg

This morning i had a delivery from pigeon watch member who i mend and service machines for him for cartridges....he asks me "how many packs of cartridges do you want for doing that......"...........i say "4 will do nicely".....so he gives me a slab...!!! sort of reverse souk barttering....

so he says ive got a scope that will suit that......how much i say .....we will sort something out......i will give you some money .....no he says ...alrigtht i will give you a credit on the other machines you bring to me to fix..........sounds good to me ....he says...

well have a look at this what i ended up with....its electric an' all....lights up inside it does.....

suits the rifle as well....

post-11401-0-61886100-1473857298_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-81048200-1473857314_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-86646800-1473857326_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-66892200-1473857337_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-43002800-1473857350_thumb.jpg