Winter vomiting bug

Jaymo

You can tell it's that time of year again....

First the two year old, then the wife followed by the four year old.

Last night it was my turn and feel like I've done ten rounds with Tyson.

Still, at least I hope that's it for us as we're flying back for Xmas with family in the UK and wouldn't have wanted it then.

Fingers crossed it's not a prevalent for everyone this year...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell it's that time of year again....

First the two year old, then the wife followed by the four year old.

Last night it was my turn and feel like I've done ten rounds with Tyson.

Still, at least I hope that's it for us as we're flying back for Xmas with family in the UK and wouldn't have wanted it then.

Fingers crossed it's not a prevalent for everyone this year...

Are your ears chewed?

We haven't had it yet, the wife teaches in a primary school so is a prime target, it can only be a matter of time till we get our annual dose!

Not chewed ears-- although it would explain their pointy pixie shape.......

Since our boy started school in Sept we have never experienced so many colds etc, and my job has me mixing with a huge populace - yet these Primary Schools seem to have their own 'Biological warfare' labs

Best thing to do, any surface that you touch, wipe it clean with the like of dettol. Wash your hands regular. Try not to bite nails, pick your teeth etc, anything that requires hand in the mouth! I managed to avoid it even though my son had it. And also once I had it, I used wipes to keep all the stuff I touched clean, light switches, door handles etc, and Chris didn't get that one either! Just as well, it was no ordinary bug! Spent the whole night chuffing up. About 11 times in total :no: hope I can avoid it this year :(

No children should be dressed in bin bags and put cling film over their doors and windows to keep whatever theyve brought home from school away from grown ups

.Any friends they bring home should be scrubbed with borax and made to gargle with jeyes fluid ,disease ridden things children

.My 6 grandkids are very popular with North Korea,s germ warfare people at least i think that,s where they go to school

Had some carp now for 3 weeks,still with me as I write..

God knows what it is,seems like a very bad cold chest some days can hardly breath,it is really getting me down,have hardly been out for 3 weeks,every time I do it goes straight to my chest..

Looking for a bus or lorry soon,Hate to get you blokes a bad name..lol.

Norovirus sends shivers down my spine! Throwing up is a bit of a phobia for me. Dread it. Feel for you all.

Blame mussels and oysters.

Oyster poisoning has to be one of the most nasty forms of sickness known to man!

Unfortunately, once you've had it you can never stomach one of the tasty little bivalves ever again.

Oyster poisoning has to be one of the most nasty forms of sickness known to man!

Unfortunately, once you've had it you can never stomach one of the tasty little bivalves ever again.

Here in France it seems to be traditional n for them to eat Oysters for New Year- it also seems to be tradition for our neighbours to have gastrointestinal flu each time too.......

Will they never learn? I can't stand the thought of the things

Meanwhile in our household we're celebrating--- its four hours since anyone 'chucked'