leather shotgun slips

mel b3

hiya guys,

as promised , the first pics of our budget line of shotgun slips .

we arent fully up and running with these yet(as youll see from the pics) , and the pics certainly dont do them justice.

theyre a very nice quality product , made from nice quality materials , with normal use they should last for years.

at the moment , they will only be made in one size , and in three colours , this will change in the near future , so that we have slips in several different sizes , we can make them in other sizes and styles , but obviously a bespoke slip will cost considerably more.

the gun in the pic has 28" barrels , and has an overall length of 45.5" , as you can see , the slip will take a gun with an overall length of 48"

obviously we cant produce these slips as quickly as some of our smaller products , so please give us a few days to get them made.

the slips are £75.00 , with free postage(signed for).

thanks for looking guys.

mel and lin.

post-1082-0-42489900-1490480703_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-95661400-1490480712_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-79934800-1490480723_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-95628300-1490480735_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-57774200-1490480751_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-30817900-1490480762_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-73601100-1490481214_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-92447600-1490481254_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-81098200-1490481297_thumb.jpg

these slips will come in black , brown , green, leather . the black ones will have chrome buckles , the brown ones will have brass buckles , and the green ones will have black straps with chrome buckles.

Hi link and Mel give me a price on a slip for a 30 inch o/u please .

The gun in the pic has a total length of 45.5 inches , and still has a couple of inches to spare , it may well fit , but if its a little tight a longer slip is already being planned so its not a problem , well just make a longer one for you.

brown, 32inch gun with extended chokes, will confirm length before commencment, would also like a long pocket on side for golf brolley?

Hiya rupert, im afraid that these budget priced slips will all be of the same sizes and design mate.

At a rough guess, a bespoke slip with a side pocket, would come in at around the £200 mark.

Mel please put me down for one. Knowing how good your other half makes things these will be superb!! I have a Silver Pigeon 30" barrels and will confirm the overall length once I fly home. Black please ;-) Thanks in advance.

brown, 32inch gun with extended chokes, will confirm length before commencment, would also like a long pocket on side for golf brolley?

That is the only feature on mine that I didn't think of. Although instead of a full pocket for the brolly, I would add a couple of straps instead. Then you can strap your stick and brolly to the slip on the odd occasion you are a walking gun.

Mel please put me down for one. Knowing how good your other half makes things these will be superb!! I have a Silver Pigeon 30" barrels and will confirm the overall length once I fly home. Black please ;-) Thanks in advance.

Excellent, ill let her good self know.

That is the only feature on mine that I didn't think of. Although instead of a full pocket for the brolly, I would add a couple of straps instead. Then you can strap your stick and brolly to the slip on the odd occasion you are a walking gun.

That sounds like a very good idea mark , ill mention it to lin , she may well be able to retro fit matching straps to your bag.

Wow that's a lot of slip for the money

Thankyou , we always do our level best to provide top quality at sensible and affordable prices.

These new gunslips are identical quality to our bespoke slips , the only difference is that well be making them to a set pattern so that were able to build them in less time.

Edited by mel b3