Audi parts

Medic1281

I'm looking for new front pads and discs for my Q5, I'm wanting to keep the parts original if possible but not that keen on audi prices i.e. £164 for pads, supply only!! And £495 all in. Any recommendations as to where to source parts, or any upgrade parts?

About £240 from GSF Manchester - https://www.gsfcarparts.com/parts/braking/brake-discs-pads/brake-disc - this is the price for discs which are listed - can only be sold as pair - price might be £140.

Quite a few main agents in the North West use these - http://www.brakesint.co.uk/brake_friction.html

General Traffic on Ebay - less than £100 for discs.

Edited by Gordon R

I'm sure we fitted upgraded pad and drilled discs to my friends q7 for less than the price of Audi parts! Usually I'd stick to main dealer parts but these were good quality upgraded discs! Everything was branded and came from fleabay

Any idea what upgraded parts they were? That's the line I'm likely to go down. Looking at EBC, or similar.

Try Autodoc. They're a German based company, but including postage they are still cheaper than buying locally. If you want no nonsense top quality brakes, it's hard to beat ATE as a brand.

Generally parts for German cars are a lot cheaper sourced from Germany even branded names. You have also to remember the Germans enforce a much stricter level of annual vehicle inspections than this country so quality of the parts is generally high even if the name is not instantly recognisable