Realtree crocs

novice cushie shooter

My crocs are my slippers, always in them around the house and workshed.

I also use them on shoot days to drive in so I don't get mud on the car or meeting room.

When I go stalking it's a bit of a drive so I wear crocs and change when I get to where I'm going. Last time I left my boots at home, has to walk the fields in blumming crocs. Oh my days, are they so loud when your trying to stalk in. Bumped every blumming deer, should have gone barefoot as I was soaked and muddy by the the end

i too have the hearing aid brown pair and use them all the time around the house! they do come fishing with me as they are easy to put on in a hurry when you get a bite at night!

Also when they get dirty i just stick them in the dishwasher!

I have a realtree pair and I love them.

Like above after wearing boots at work all day they are good at keeping your feet cool and aired.

I only wear them at home and when I go carp fishing for the night or longer as they are ideal to slip on should I get a run.

The Mrs bought me a pair a couple of Christmas's ago. I was unsure to start with, but I've got the leather topped ones and they are the comfiest footwear I own, in fact they are now my footwear of choice for everywhere inside the garden gate.

The wife calls me a croc convert!!

However I never wear them out of the gate, and never will.

Got my first pair of Croc's in Canada about Ten yrs ago before the became popular this side of the pond.I spent most of my 3 weeks out there in them and wore them back home until the grips on the sole wore away. They are still kicking about in the garage.Not the trendiest footwear but damn they are comfortable to wear.