It's not often you see someone like this

kyska

Deauville was only a 650cc with later variants being increased to 700cc

The Police would more likely have used the Pan European which was 1100cc with later ones being 1300cc

I've just bought a Very nice 2003 Deauville after not having been on a bike in 26 or 27 years :good:

great bikes, comfy last forever and good torque. mine had over 160000 on it before it died a smokey death

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mrs tells me off for looking ;) she says " don't tell me , you thought you knew her " lol

Nothing wrong with looking ;)

I'm lucky I'm punching well above my weight and I'm lucky to say she's my best friend too. She was 18 when I met her and I was 30 . Stunning head to toe :)

I pulled a girl in a club once and felt the same as you say and was single. I spent weeks trying to find her through mates. Glad now I didn't find her as I'm the happiest man alive with my Mrs . ( never thought I'd say that )

Looking and straying are 2 separate things mate.

I'm just waiting for Liz hurley to beg for me :)

Edited by team tractor

My Mrs tells me off for looking ;) she says " don't tell me , you thought you knew her " lol

Nothing wrong with looking ;)

I'm lucky I'm punching well above my weight and I'm lucky to say she's my best friend too. She was 18 when I met her and I was 30 . Stunning head toe :)

I pulled a girl in a club once and felt the same as you say and was single. I spent weeks trying to find her through mates. Glad now I didn't find her as I'm the happiest man alive with my Mrs . ( never thought I'd say that )

Looking and straying are 2 separate things mate.

I'm just waiting for Liz hurley to beg for me :)

Is a ‘head toe’ very similar to a ‘camel toe’ .

Totally understand it but in a differing scenario.

I bumped into an old flame who was too young at the time for me to be serious with as she was 17 when I previously knew her. She was 21 when I saw her again in December 2016. We bumped into each other as she was at Nottingham Trent Uni library getting some books and was grabbing a coffee from the coffee shop i frequented. I saw her as I was on my dinner break so we had a coffee and caught up.

I couldn't take my eyes off her and when we parted ways I couldn't take my mind off her either I thought of her endlessly and couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Cut a long story short I ended my evergrowing miserable relationship with my ex, left the house and pets to cut all strings and even all of the possessions I had bought (i dread to think how much money i chucked away as a result).

I moved in with my parents whilst I looked for somewhere to move and started dating the girl I couldn't take my mind off, cost a fortune in hotel rooms as I couldn't really take a girl back to my parents (those days were over).

We now live together and I couldn't be happier and I still to this day find myself waking up staring at her or just being mesmerised by her when she looks at me.

She's a country girl at heart too and is actually the reason I started shooting.

Sometimes the signs/connection are there for a reason I guess unless you're completely happy!

Good for you 👍

I also left the first Mrs nutcase with home and everything apart from suitcase full of clothes and my guns. That was twenty years ago and despite the cost was the vest thing I ever did.

Had to laugh about hotel rooms, between marriages I was in same boat. Funny story, got to reception of my "usual" hotel (very nice hotel) at 1am with a lovely lady I had met that same evening on my arm. As I got to the reception desk the young receptionist says the following "good morning Mr X would you like your usual room" ....oops 😲