Kids

lurcherboy

At 11:30pm my 15 y/o boy comes in and ask's what for dinner.

The rottie has been going on and on about him being run over and all that stuff women think of when someone is 2 minutes late so when he turns up what does she do? she offer's to cook him a pizza :good:

The rottie, who was doing all the worrying, holds me at bay as the little **** goes upstairs and has a shower as I am about to kill the little ****** 'cos of the grief she was giving me :P

This is a bad move on her behalf as now I have time to think about his punishment and I really know how to punish being brought up by Irish Catholic's.

So when he comes down all nice and clean I tell him, in a even voice, that he is grounded, getting up at 07:00 tomorrow and will be delivering a couple of thousand leaflets for my business and won't be doing footie practice with the new club he signed up to.

All this was because he didn't call in and tell his mum where he was and now I am the bad guy.

Don't know what's worse, kids or wives.

Thank god I have dogs.

Guest rabgoat

jeez.when you said you know how too punish that you were brought up by IRISH CATHOLICS you scared the **** out of me, thought you were goin to do something bad and whip him or sommit,,,im an (IRISH CATHOLIC WERE NOT THAT BAD ARE WE) and i know there's been some bad things that has happened (some dodgy preists and nuns) but i think youre punishment fitted the crime. :P...edit don't kill him for gods sake :good:

At 11:30pm my 15 y/o boy comes in and ask's what for dinner.

The rottie has been going on and on about him being run over and all that stuff women think of when someone is 2 minutes late so when he turns up what does she do? she offer's to cook him a pizza :good:

The rottie, who was doing all the worrying, holds me at bay as the little **** goes upstairs and has a shower as I am about to kill the little ****** 'cos of the grief she was giving me :P

This is a bad move on her behalf as now I have time to think about his punishment and I really know how to punish being brought up by Irish Catholic's.

So when he comes down all nice and clean I tell him, in a even voice, that he is grounded, getting up at 07:00 tomorrow and will be delivering a couple of thousand leaflets for my business and won't be doing footie practice with the new club he signed up to.

All this was because he didn't call in and tell his mum where he was and now I am the bad guy.

Don't know what's worse, kids or wives.

Thank god I have dogs.

Mate know exactly where you are coming from. They are the route of many a heated exchange.

When they do something naughty, I am pretty tolerant to a degree but when I am pushed I have a go at them, but no Rotty won't have me shouting at them to get out of my sight or get to bed.

10 mins later I am in the doghouse, they do something wrong and Rotty is bringing the house down with her voice!!

You never get it right with mummys little soldiers mate :blush:

i can understand where you coming from mate,i have one 15yr old and one 10 yr old and beleive me they can,t half give the lip.i have got to the point now when i raise my voice my voice the tears start,then you get the mother in the background shouting at me just leave them,( wot? being cheeky to me).then the kids pick up that mams on their side so i have defeated the object of checking a disciplining them.i think that this day in age kids grow up a lot quicker and think they can rule the roost if let get away with it.i would not dare talk to my parents in this way or else!.but understanding where you are coming from youre in catch 22 you cant do right for doing wrong in may eyes

You just wait until your grandkids start coming to granddad for support after their dad has shouted at them…..that really sets the cat amongst the pigeons. :P:good::blush::lol:

G.M.

i can immagine mate, my kids run to my dad and then what,wholy hell takes place

LB I sympathise completely, I've a 14yr old girl and 13yr old boy. Both are wandering round today moaning that they're bored and that there's no food in the house, (I've hidden all the chocolate and crisps :P ).

The boys bored because he's not allowed on the PS2, (was warned after receiving a detention that if he got another it would be banned for a week).

The girls dripping on that she cant see her boyfriend because we wont pick her up later on tonight, (ruining another night for Mrs P. and myself 'cos one of us has to drive and not drink - and it wont be me :good: ).

They don't seem to bring an awful lot of joy at the moment - just earache.

Pedro. (Waiting with baited breath :blush: )

LB

Please dont kill any of the kids!

1. When you come out you will not get any shooting.
  2. We need all the kids we can, to get a job and pay tax for our old age pensions.

I do worry when I look at the state of some of the suceeding generations

webber

God how i must have sinned in a previous life, 4, yes 4 daughters a wife and even my dogs a bitch(literally). When i "pop out for an hour with the gun" i make sure its a bloody long hour :stupid: :thumbs: :good:

I thought I had it bad........4 daughters :stupid:

You have my deepest sympathies mate.

ime quite blessed with 2 nice kids the only problem

ive got is that my lads quite sluvenly and lazy which

is something i cant abide. recently me and his mom

sat him down and had a good old chat with him about

his future we didnt shout and ball never have i think

its counter productive and it as seemed to av worked

weve just got to carry on with it and be consistent from

now on to keep him in that way of thinking. although

my daughters completely different just like chalk and

cheese.

paddy

Guest rabgoat
God how i must have sinned in a previous life, 4, yes 4 daughters a wife and even my dogs a bitch(literally). When i "pop out for an hour with the gun" i make sure its a bloody long hour :stupid::stupid: :thumbs:

BB i feel a little bit better now,iv'e 3 of them the bitchin and screaming never stops in here,i have plenty of them long hours out doors myself,was out last night till 2am the wife thinks im having an affair :good::lol::good: not a chance that's all i'd need another one :lol:

jeez.when you said you know how too punish that you were brought up by IRISH CATHOLICS you scared the **** out of me, thought you were goin to do something bad and whip him or sommit,,,im an (IRISH CATHOLIC WERE NOT THAT BAD ARE WE)

[/quote

some of them are

at any one time the Vatican are shielding a number of know paedophiles, which in essence is breaking the law, The Catholic church is infiltrated by perverts at all levels of trust, as if that was not a big enough problem they shield them when the find out!