Country file tonight

washerboy

4 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

Same **** different way to spoon feed it to the public. This country is actually going to hell in a shopping trolley faster than it is possible to imagine. They banned digging badgers because of badger baiting but the only ones badger baiting were chavvy pillocks that wouldn’t have known the pointy end of a spade from the handle. They banned handguns because some nutter decided to shoot people. Machine guns are banned because terrorists use them. Hunting with dogs was banned because it wasn’t fair that only posh people did it. Hare coursing was banned because apparently that was cruel. Yet I can run rabbits with my dog or use a pack of terriers to kill rats but if they hunted and killed a squirrel I’d be in breach of the hunting act. It’s a bloody joke. The hare population was a million times better off when coursing was allowed now a lot of estates want them murdered so the ****** don’t get on their causing a menace. The fox population was better off before the ban because hunts had a vested interest rather than watch them get decimated by rifles. The badger population was kept in check when you were allowed to dig them rather than the huge over population we have now, £40 a badger to shoot them when the cull comes? You can bet I’ll shoot every single one I see until there’s no more on my permissions, that’s not population control it’s paid extermination. The people that govern our ways in the country should have to experience what it’s like first hand before they’re allowed to make a decision that doesn’t effect their livelihood. 

could not agree more, every time in the media it is reported as badger baiting but there is a huge difference between badger digging and badger baiting, and it was because of idiots baiting that digging was banned.

There are lots of these cideos cropping up at the moment with the fraternity who do everything possible to drive over fields lamping.  We are having huge problems with it and some cropped fields are trashed. Police don’t have the resources to deal with it and you can’t confront them as they ram any vehicle that tries.  Go round most of rural herts now and every gateway is blocked, most boundaries are ditched as they seem to like doing it most on the wettest nights going.  In our case we know who it is mainly, where he comes from and it only goes quiet when he is inside.  Clips  they have put on Facebook include ramming landowners on a public road but the worst that seems to happen is they loose the vehicles they are using but another one soon turns up. 

23 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

Same **** different way to spoon feed it to the public. This country is actually going to hell in a shopping trolley faster than it is possible to imagine. They banned digging badgers because of badger baiting but the only ones badger baiting were chavvy pillocks that wouldn’t have known the pointy end of a spade from the handle. They banned handguns because some nutter decided to shoot people. Machine guns are banned because terrorists use them. Hunting with dogs was banned because it wasn’t fair that only posh people did it. Hare coursing was banned because apparently that was cruel. Yet I can run rabbits with my dog or use a pack of terriers to kill rats but if they hunted and killed a squirrel I’d be in breach of the hunting act. It’s a bloody joke. The hare population was a million times better off when coursing was allowed now a lot of estates want them murdered so the ****** don’t get on their causing a menace. The fox population was better off before the ban because hunts had a vested interest rather than watch them get decimated by rifles. The badger population was kept in check when you were allowed to dig them rather than the huge over population we have now, £40 a badger to shoot them when the cull comes? You can bet I’ll shoot every single one I see until there’s no more on my permissions, that’s not population control it’s paid extermination. The people that govern our ways in the country should have to experience what it’s like first hand before they’re allowed to make a decision that doesn’t effect their livelihood. 

Whilst I agree fully with your post i'm afraid you cannot murder Hares, you can only murder a human being, (Pedantic of me I know), but for me using the word murdered when culling is more appropriate just makes it sound too emotive, but that is my personal view. I have a farmer who has already said if anyone comes on doing the same on his farm he wants the hares shot off asap, he likes to see them and we have a self imposed close season, with just the odd one shot in winter time the numbers have flourished, but if we don't do it he will get someone else on to it. I don't shoot them anymore but will have to start again if he gets any (visitors). The police need to be more proactive and seize all equipment including the dogs whenever they catch these people. 

s