Sign in to follow this  
ferretfan123

Anybody shoot at park lodge Goole???

Does it stay open late on a Thursday evening? It say while 8 on google but 5 on their website? I was thinking of going tomorrow after work but it's a 45 minute drive. Just need to know if anyone has shot on a evening. Thanks josh

Edited by ferretfan123

Give them a call, only way to be certain as times change at this time of year at most grounds.

Edited by figgy

Very nice ground and well worth a visit for the high towers alone. A little bit on the expensive side per clay but considering the quality of the ground and walkways I Would say it offers good value for money.

The qaulity of Walkways😲 have you walked hobbled over the concrete sleepers.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it was open till 8. That was the last time till late spring. It is a good shoot, very picturesque. But £17.50 for 50 Clay's, and I bet 8 didn't fire but I still got charged. Il stick to my local shoot, for 12 a round.

7 hours ago, ferretfan123 said:

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it was open till 8. That was the last time till late spring. It is a good shoot, very picturesque. But £17.50 for 50 Clay's, and I bet 8 didn't fire but I still got charged. Il stick to my local shoot, for 12 a round.

Park lodge is also my local, tell them about the no birds and they will knock them off. Just make a note of what stand they were on. Still need to get myself to pinewood.

Of to park lodge tomorrow great variety of stand and towers I also wanna try pinewood just never get round to it

25 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Of to park lodge tomorrow great variety of stand and towers I also wanna try pinewood just never get round to it

Give the snooker set up a go, I found it challenging but good fun.

7 hours ago, Rupert said:

And now no Registered comps as TD have announced a separation 

Rupert can you explain it a little more please

Thanks

7 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Rupert can you explain it a little more please

Thanks

TD shooting have announced this am on facebook, we are no longer having any association with PL and next north region shoot is cancelled

Edited by Rupert

On 13/09/2019 at 11:46, Jacko3275 said:

Jacki did you go to Park Lodge? Pinewood is a good ground with two sets of targets on each stand. Normal and more testing targets. I think it's s great concept. Stops the whining from too tough or too easy comments. I've oy been once with goo1 off here. Bit far to go for a round of clays.

Edited by figgy

Ye went hit about 60%  including the the highest tower so was quiet happy... didn’t get on the snooker as a few numbers 3 4 and 7 stopped  working while waiting but an old boy hit the 7 a few times with a 410 I didn’t think 410 had that range ... think I’ll give pinewood a try for definite then it’s probably about the same distance as park lodge for me 

6 minutes ago, figgy said:

Jacki did you go to Park Lodge? Pinewood is a good ground with two sets of targets on each stand. Normal and more testing targets. I think it's s great concept. Stops the whining from too tough or too easy comments. I've oy been once with goo1 off here. Bit far to go for a round of clays.

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Having shot at both, pinewood is the better to me.

Heard nothing but good things about pinewood, need to get across

On 15/09/2019 at 22:52, JTaylor91 said:

Heard nothing but good things about pinewood, need to get across

Me too we should arrange a PW DAY if ye think anyone would be up for it

28 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Me too we should arrange a PW DAY if ye think anyone would be up for it

I’m up for it.

12 minutes ago, Rupert said:

pine wood now has no food and not open sundays, if you planning owt.

2 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

I’m up for it.

Well that’s 2 my mate will be and we could go for a pub lunch or something after and I’ll do a sat 

43 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Well that’s 2 my mate will be and we could go for a pub lunch or something after and I’ll do a sat 

I work shifts 4 on 4 off so it varies what days I could do. 

My usual shoots when visiting Yorkshire, park lodge, Coniston, and sneak over the boarder to kelbrook, all offer varied targets park lodge & Coniston have cafes on site kelbrook offer hot and cold drinks in the week hot snacks week ends!