Mad 1 needs help 👍

team tractor

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes made a lot of things I didnt know I needed....I reload with a lee single press and they spit the primers out all the time so hes made a little collector which save so much time...you can design stuff yourself or you could use programs like thingiverse and print things others have made....iv got reloading trays and switches etc...

Imagination is your limit....

56 minutes ago, mad1 said:

Bump...some more available if anyone wants any Free or know anyone that does....

Stay safe my friends 

M1

Don’t need any, but brilliant effort and hope your able to distribute to those that need them that are maybe more overlooked than the NHS!

Thinking care workers /care homes as my Sister in Law was mentioning a distinct lack at ‘Private Nursing Homes’ 

We have had 1 ambulance turn up this morning and take some...to give out..

If anyone wants one though please shout up...

I'm getting a steady supply for lenses from really generous people on here...

So far hes sent out 80...

On 04/04/2020 at 14:21, mad1 said:

Thank you ...they turned up this morning...yours are on way back 1st class post too.

Thank you so much

Glad they got there so quickly and we're suitable. I thought I had more but they were Red Leather effect covers, so not very transparent

Another 25 gone to the local prison and care home this morning,10 gone to a surgery in Kent,20 to a local nursing home this afternoon....195 and counting...another 50 here ready.

This is down to you guys and gals too ...thank you for your supply of lenses to keep us going. 

If anyone has and friends or family in need please shout up as it simply going to get worse.

Keep safe my friends...

Screenshot_20200408-212306_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-212257_WhatsApp.jpg

Another 25 gone to the local prison and young offenders this morning,10 gone to a surgery in Kent,20 to a local nursing home....195 ad counting...another 50 here ready.

This is down to you guys and gals too ...thank you for you supply of lenses to keep us going. 

If anyone has and friends or family in need please shout up as it simply going to get worse.

19 minutes ago, mad1 said:

Another 25 gone to the local prison and young offenders this morning,10 gone to a surgery in Kent,20 to a local nursing home....195 ad counting...another 50 here ready.

This is down to you guys and gals too ...thank you for you supply of lenses to keep us going. 

hello, well done :good:

I had a phone call this evening from the senior partner of my doctor's surgery.

She is absolutely delighted with the 10 visors that Scott and Connor (Mad1 and son) had sent them. With them she has been able to equip all her medical staff and set up a separate isolation diagnostics unit for patients displaying Covid19 symptoms. 

She particularly praised the clarity of the screens (made from laminate pouches run through my laminator) as they are much clearer than the other screens that they had knocked up.

Connor and Scott have made a real difference in beating this plague.

Hi amateur,

Please send them our best wishes .

We are only to pleased to be able to do something to help.We all feel at times like we are not actually doing much by literally doing nothing and staying in but getting feedback like that proved we can and do make a difference.

Again if anyone needs any please dont sit back and be quite let us know.

Kind regards my friends and stay safe....

Hi Scott & Connor,

I have just had a call from my local care home, who had been unable to get any PPE, and to whom you and Mel b3 had sent masks and visors.

They are absolutely delighted. This now allows them to deal with their residents with a lot more confidence.

On their behalf, THANK YOU

Edited by amateur

Hi there all,

Currently sending out between 10 and 20 a day at the minute its definitely slowed down.(Which I hope is a good sign!)

The local hospice has told the sister/other company about him and they are taking them now too.

The Northern Echo our local paper has been sending emails back and forth as they want to talk to our Connor and why hes doing what hes doing.

Again please shout up if you or anyone you know needs any let me know.

Stay safe my friend 

13 minutes ago, mad1 said:

Hi there all,

Currently sending out between 10 and 20 a day at the minute its definitely slowed down.(Which I hope is a good sign!)

The local hospice has told the sister/other company about him and they are taking them now too.

The Northern Echo our local paper has been sending emails back and forth as they want to talk to our Connor and why hes doing what hes doing.

Again please shout up if you or anyone you know needs any let me know.

Stay safe my friend 

hello, well done, maybe your local paper will do a good report that may help him with future employment or show the college the work they are doing for young people, even a new printer ?

My son just recieved these this morning,to say hes got a boost from it is an understatement !!

I still dont think he realised how much he was helping others by doing the visors.

These will be going to the local paper too as they want to do a write up on him.

Again remember this is down to you lot on here who donated materials and also financial help to contribute to the postage and materials 

Stay safe my friends 

IMG-20200428-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200428-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200428-WA0003.jpg

Edited by mad1