im mainly re-building a .....

ditchman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have started to redo the first cherub.......as i wasnt happy with the finish..........i have thinned down the size and i am laying up quicker......next time i will make my own size up....the last 2 pics are of one of the outriggers that i havnt stripped .........it was done using "Dutch Leaf"...which is a completly different beast........(proberly because it was cheap)....you can see the difference in the colour..............

the cherub will get a light polishing...and it will look like cast metal  which is just the job..

gold 3 001tn_.JPG

gold 3 002tn_.JPG

gold 3 003tn_.JPG

gold 3 004tn_.JPG

gold 3 005tn_.JPG

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think there was more interest on the "mole thread"

Yes I agree, but would suggest that was because you were struggling and it showed in the thread.

You just getting on with fixing things is great to view, but you testing the swear filter over a mole was great stuff.

12 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Had wild beaver pie last night with the first picking of french beans and new spuds.     Delicious.  A glass of Bishops Finger to wash it all down.  

i really dont know what to say about that..............

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

He might test it again with this job. It ain't easy.  Just watching this develope is good enough without comment.  Showed my wife what you where doing and she could not believe it.

that is a comment i have often had from wives..........usually accompanied by shock and admiration:wub:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

when she gets home her mum will clean up the edges and then put some topcoat(laquer) on them.............she has taken pics of them and sent them to all her freinds..

Another career for you, Nail Technician