North Koreans have to 'hand in' their dogs

JohnfromUK

22 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Unless you see your gun as a family member there's simply no comparison. A gun does not have a brain and can't love you back, if you can't see that your on another planet.ย 

8 years of living in USA makes my take on this different to yours. It was the kicker for me to leave the UK as real freedom is a non word, class diffs are too great also imo but hey my take and my right to have this view. Never owned a dog as I always moved around the world. Hey ho.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've eaten horse, by choice, when I lived in France many of the large major supermarkets stocked it. But what they didn't ever stock (unlike say Morrison's here) is bleached processed tripe. Cooked tripe yes or as crepinettes but not bleached tripe you culd eat cold with vinegar. Different races have different traditions and tastes. Good horsemeat is like finest fillet steak. But in truth much horsemeat sold in France is imported from Argentina.

56 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I've eaten horse, by choice, when I lived in France many of the large major supermarkets stocked it. But what they didn't ever stock (unlike say Morrison's here) is bleached processed tripe. Cooked tripe yes or as crepinettes but not bleached tripe you culd eat cold with vinegar. Different races have different traditions and tastes. Good horsemeat is like finest fillet steak. But in truth much horsemeat sold in France is imported from Argentina.

Only good idea the French ever had, eating those damned things.