Dash cams what do you recommend?

Yes for nextbase - 522 GW plus rear view. Yep, they're there doing a job, but I'm finding that the Echomaster reversing kit is more advantageous. Off road and particularly around the farm in the dark the usual sensors - assuming they're fitted - can easily miss the smaller often more nasty obstructions.

On 15/11/2020 at 12:29, Kovitch said:

The VIOFO A119 V3 is a very good dashcam for the money and It's also very slimline.

Just read up on these, what is the advanced parking mode really like if I may ask?

19 hours ago, Shearwater said:

Sorry, I thought you had one

We have two but didn't buy them for the parking modes, they are only hardwired to come on with the ignition. This was the first I have heard of the Advanced Buffered Parking Mode.

51 minutes ago, Kovitch said:

We have two but didn't buy them for the parking modes, they are only hardwired to come on with the ignition. This was the first I have heard of the Advanced Buffered Parking Mode.

There you go we all learning everyday

On 22/11/2020 at 11:23, B725 said:

I have just fitted an AA Road Patrol only £30 it does exactly what it says and the app works well making it easy to alter things if you want to. 

That seems a great bit of kit for the money; how good is night-time footage?