Mc Canns - Anyones thoughts a changing

Lancs Lad

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Did you notice the prejudicial term used in the paper about the hair found in the car? A 'mass' of hair implies a big clump. There maybe a lot but I bet it's not a clump.

I think if the police felt they had really strong evidence, the McCanns would be banged up by now.

I really cannot imagine a pair of loving parents picking up their child's dead body after an innocent accident and coldly disposing of it. I doubt many people here have had the experience of holding their own child's lifeless body in their arms but I have and the idea that any parent could do such a thing as stash the body and go for dinner defies my comprehension, so I don't believe it.

However I will observe that we don't know what goes on behind the closed doors of anyone's house and the facade of a loving family home often hides violence and abuse perpetuated by one partner and covered up by the other. Sometimes violent outbursts lead to unintended deaths that can't be explained away as innocent accident. In such cases established patterns of covering up may be returned to.

Anyway, I'm not worried about the McCanns for the moment as I ordered a scope today and I can't wait for it to arrive. Any large rodents visitng my garden at the weekend will certainly be disposed of with extreme prejudice and malice aforethought!

Your kids are precious...........they are special............they are wonderful little things..................yes they can be a pain in the ****..............but christ...........just try loosing one.......................

Ah ha! There you have it. Do you not think that the McCann's punishment for "nipping out" has already been meted out. What would say a couple of months inside, or one year, two years inside achieve?

JF, as for saying "there is a lot of evidence against her parents" - where? There is none.

Once again, I ask what about Robert Murat? What happened to his PC, phone, Van etc etc? The police have found a better quick fix pair of suspects

As I have said before I am not actually defending the McCanns, I am defending their right to be innocent until proven guilty in a Court.

Your kids are precious...........they are special............they are wonderful little things..................yes they can be a pain in the ****..............but christ...........just try loosing one.......................

Once again, I ask what about Robert Murat? What happened to his PC, phone, Van etc etc?

They might have just found something that put him in the clear, and not deigned to tell us about it, as they may have decided that it wouldn't sell papers :welcomeani:

I think the Meeeeeeja can be very selective about what they publish. After their overblown sensationalism over Murat being announced a suspect, they probably just conveniently kept quiet when he was cleared. It's probably just another example of us not having enough information and facts :yes:

Once again, I ask what about Robert Murat? What happened to his PC, phone, Van etc etc?

They might have just found something that put him in the clear, and not deigned to tell us about it, as they may have decided that it wouldn't sell papers :welcomeani:

I think the Meeeeeeja can be very selective about what they publish. After their overblown sensationalism over Murat being announced a suspect, they probably just conveniently kept quiet when he was cleared. It's probably just another example of us not having enough information and facts :yes:

Ah ha again - twice in one night I am on a roll - that's my point exactly.

Now, for a full house if one of the hang McCann camp could say "innocent until proven guilty" I can call it a night.

They might have just found something that put him in the clear, and not deigned to tell us about it, as they may have decided that it wouldn't sell papers :yes:

I think the Meeeeeeja can be very selective about what they publish. After their overblown sensationalism over Murat being announced a suspect, they probably just conveniently kept quiet when he was cleared. It's probably just another example of us not having enough information and facts :P

Ah ha again - twice in one night I am on a roll - that's my point exactly.

Now, for a full house if one of the hang McCann camp could say "innocent until proven guilty" I can call it a night.

:P:D B) :D But you can't have that last one :lol: :lol: :lol: Because the thread's about our opinion, not what a Court of Law might decide :yes::welcomeani::lol::P

'Ave a banaaaaaaaana :P

Not really on the same scale but I lost my daughter when she was four at a country show and in the care of her cousins aged 17 and 18. They turned their backs and she was gone, I was beside myself that she could have been taken away and caused merry hell looking for her. She was missing for under an hour and had been found wandering and taken to the police tent. In my desperation to find her I did things I regret but at the time seemed right. I cried like a baby when I saw her sitting on a wpc`s lap.

I went out and looked, they peddled the media and raised obscene sums which they now say they will use to clear their names. Hold my hands up and say my initial posts several weeks back were wrong.

Right then. Lets discuss women and football.

Forget about football a pointless game if you ask me. Try watching sky 1 at the moment- intersting programme on at the moment regarding tranny prostitutes in Amsterdam

I'll give that a miss I think, I have it on DVD already. :welcomeani:

I used to work with a bloke who denounced every sport but football with the statement, 'If it doesn't involve kicking a ball it's not a real sport.' Track and field, motor racing, swimming etc all written off with the contemptuous wave of a hand.

Right then. Lets discuss women and football.

Forget about football a pointless game if you ask me. Try watching sky 1 at the moment- intersting programme on at the moment regarding tranny prostitutes in Amsterdam

POOF :welcomeani::yes::yes:

And the old sayings goes 'You should'nt knock it until you try it'

Anyway the money the he/she was taking sure beats working 9-5

It Always seemed a bit fishy to me!

By all means try to get the press helping you find the kid!

But what the Hell were they doing leaving the kid in the start!

And why did Gerry have to go to America??

I do Hope for their sakes that I'm wrong!!

The General public will want to Hang em if they did have anything to do with it.

Accidental or Not!!

• 1 month later...
Blah blah blah.

Every day there's a new lead or piece to the jigsaw depending on which rag you read.

I think we will never know now.

Yep completely lost interest now, know it sounds heartless but don't think she'll ever be found.

Only one I feel really sorry for is the child.

Like all things, we need to wait for an official statement on any findings but if they are found to be guilty in the end, I hope they string them up! I've always thought this was fishy and I lean toward accidental death by overdose and a cover up. But thats purely speculation.

I still suspect an accident, but I have given up trying to make sense of any of it. The bloody papers have just been vile (all of them), swing one way, then the other, either supportive of the McCanns or accusing them. :good:

The Portuguese bill sound a bit of a joke (if the papers are to be believed).

The forensic evidence seems a bit sus (if the papers are to be believed).

I don't feel like I have any facts at all any more :good:

Well, I still think they did it.

I am 41, married and don't have any kids. Yet both myself and my wife seemed to be more devastated than the McCanns did on telly when she first went missing.

I think the majority who are parents on here would know how they would react if it was their child, and it was nothing like the McCanns were acting.

Something a bit suspect going on methinks.

Did they not have cctv in the hotel.

Anyway, they say that they found DNA from maddy that was in a hire car that they rented 25 days after she disappeared. Dont you think that photographers would have noticed the body or anything suspicious, as they were probably watching them 24 hours of the day.