should i ..shant i..?

ditchman

On 21/09/2022 at 22:31, ditchman said:

i have been called for or advised to have yet another covid shot..........number 4 now....if i fill my card in i will get a free toaster no doubt.........quite honestly...they way im feeling ...i really dont think i will bloody bother.....i get my flu shots ...but it seems everytime i get a covid shot ...it seems to knock me back ..mentally and it seems phyisically.....

im not a flat earther   and i dont belive in the lizard people..........but im really wondering about the trade off for my health ...with the vaccine and without having it

anybody else thinking the same way ...........or am i being really stupid ????

Back to the original question.

Up to 4 Oct I had had 4 jabs with no side effects. On 4 Oct my 5th jab. Again, no side effects.

Up to 20 Oct Mrs B had only had 2 jabs (she’s younger than me) with no side effects. On Thursday 20 Oct she had her third jab. Friday, heavy cold symptoms began. Saturday she took to her bed. Extreme headaches, coughs, aches, nausea, she is most unwell. Call to 111 was reassuring. Access to Boots chemist on Sun if required. As I write she’s still there. She had no problems with Moderna but this new stuff is Spikevax, meant to last a year. Has set her off. Fingers crossed it will not be long term.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I can only say that I had the SpikeVax on 22nd September and had no ill effects from it whatsoever.

You and me both, John. Mrs B does appear slightly improved. So fingers crossed.

Earlier this week head waiter at OH’s place of work went off with covid, and was reported to be quite ill. Has had all his jabs up to date.
Two days later assistant chef went off with covid, too ill to work. He also is up to day with jabs. Both are salaried so get paid anyhow.
Would they both have been more ill without jabs? Who knows? 
Despite cold symptoms and a bad head OH isn’t testing as she won’t get paid if she’s off, and head chef wants her in anyhow, as they’re now down to one chef and three waiting on staff including the owners ( head chef ) wife and the daughter of the head waiter. What to do? Cut your losses and shut so no one else gets it? Plough on and hope for the best? Mask up and advertise the fact there’s a problem? 
Anyhow, general consensus is carry on and hope the vaccines work, so on they go. 
Everyone has signed up for the latest booster jab. 

Edited by Scully

On 22/10/2022 at 19:07, ordnance said:

I am not opposing serious peer review evidence on the Covid vaccines, I am opposing nonsense posted by internet experts with no credibility.

Strangely enough you've never presented a credible response to anything I've posted.
On the rare occasions you tried you just made a fool of yourself,
So now you just resort to name-calling which is a tell you've lost the argument, and you know it.

I believe that ordnance has made sensible posts.

They don't appear to be made by a patronising idiot, who has no time for a contrary view.

Strangely enough you've never presented a credible response to anything I've posted.

When you post something credible, I am confident ordnance will be able to answer it. We might have a long wait.

If anyone interested has a spare couple of hours i would recommend watching this film, 'The Real Anthony Fauci',it's an eye opener for sure,you can watch it for free via this link but it's only available for another 3 days (if still available),it's already been targeted & taken down from other platforms,they don't want you to see it,you've only got to register using a name (false if you like) & a genuine email address,it's safe.....

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/trailer/?sub4=f757f23b5cb24ee7b584b825b808bf7e&afid=393

This gets a mention in the film,i knew about this beforehand,Phizer,Moderna & Johnson & Johnson (Jansen) computers were hacked & the info was released to the public domain,it doesn't make for pleasant reading!,the website has also been configured so you can type in your vaccine batch number & check what you've had injected into you........

https://howbad.info/index.html

Enjoy.

59 minutes ago, serrac said:

You need to keep quiet then 🤔

You stop posting conspiracy nonsense and I will keep quiet 👍

1 hour ago, 51/50 said:

If anyone interested has a spare couple of hours i would recommend watching this film, 'The Real Anthony Fauci',it's an eye opener for sure,you can watch it for free via this link but it's only available for another 3 days (if still available),it's already been targeted & taken down from other platforms,they don't want you to see it,you've only got to register using a name (false if you like) & a genuine email address,it's safe.....

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/trailer/?sub4=f757f23b5cb24ee7b584b825b808bf7e&afid=393

This gets a mention in the film,i knew about this beforehand,Phizer,Moderna & Johnson & Johnson (Jansen) computers were hacked & the info was released to the public domain,it doesn't make for pleasant reading!,the website has also been configured so you can type in your vaccine batch number & check what you've had injected into you........

https://howbad.info/index.html

Enjoy.

What's doctor Fauci got to do with the Question asked 🤔 the rest is just more conspiracy nonsense.

Edited by ordnance

6 hours ago, ordnance said:

You stop posting conspiracy nonsense and I will keep quiet 👍

What's doctor Fauci got to do with the Question asked 🤔 the rest is just more conspiracy nonsense.

I hope for mankind's sake it is all just so called conspiracy theories...there is a rise in excess deaths all over Europe,fall in live births,rise in miscarriages,rise in myocarditis ( Australia admitting this is killing folk now) so I'd reckon all this info coming out needs to be investigated and debated....then if it's conspiracy nonsense fine by me....just cast your mind back to thalidomide,that was deemed safe......as stated before I'm just concerned for humankind....

Edited by tweedledee

15 hours ago, ordnance said:

the rest is just more conspiracy nonsense.

Anyone who can dismiss what happened to 12 year old Pfizer Covid Vaccine Trial participant (victim) Maddie De Garay as conspiracy nonsense is morally bankrupt.

https://odysee.com/@EvidenceOfTruth:4/maddie:39

https://odysee.com/@EndYourSlavery:8/Rigged-Pfizer-Trial-Hid-Injuries,-Maddie's-Story:6

image.png.b982772c803142a3cf619ff2343f9f17.png

Edited by serrac

38 minutes ago, serrac said:

Anyone who can dismiss what happened to 12 year old Pfizer Covid Vaccine Trial participant (victim) Maddie De Garay as conspiracy nonsense is morally bankrupt.

https://odysee.com/@EndYourSlavery:8/Rigged-Pfizer-Trial-Hid-Injuries,-Maddie's-Story:6

It's not on the MSM......can't be true.....

4 hours ago, serrac said:

I can post a link to people who think the world is flat, it's on the net so it must be true.

13 hours ago, tweedledee said:

I hope for mankind's sake it is all just so called conspiracy theories...there is a rise in excess deaths all over Europe,fall in live births,rise in miscarriages,rise in myocarditis ( Australia admitting this is killing folk now) so I'd reckon all this info coming out needs to be investigated and debated....then if it's conspiracy nonsense fine by me....just cast your mind back to thalidomide,that was deemed safe......as stated before I'm just concerned for humankind....

You posting that doesn't make it true, the Post is about vaccines, thalidomide is not a vaccine.

14 hours ago, ordnance said:

I can post a link to people who think the world is flat, it's on the net so it must be true.

As I suspected, you really are a sociopath - you need help.

By the way:  "the vaccines are safe and effective" == "the world is flat"
Let's see you disprove that statement since you're so sure you have a corner on all truth.

Edited by serrac

On 26/10/2022 at 08:48, serrac said:

As I suspected, you really are a sociopath - you need help.

By the way:  "the vaccines are safe and effective" == "the world is flat"
Let's see you disprove that statement since you're so sure you have a corner on all truth.

🥱

18 hours ago, ordnance said:

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel, Oracleflims Well know spreaders of antivax conspiracy nonsense 🥱

Says you - well known regurgitator of general delusional nonsense.

If you actually want to contribute to the conversation, make a reasoned attempt to refute some of the testimonies and data presented in the film.

Gordon seems to think you are capable of such a trivial intellectual exercise. 
Do it for his sake, don't let him down, he'll get so upset.  😭😭😭

7 hours ago, serrac said:

Says you - well known regurgitator of general delusional nonsense.

If you actually want to contribute to the conversation, make a reasoned attempt to refute some of the testimonies and data presented in the film.

Gordon seems to think you are capable of such a trivial intellectual exercise. 
Do it for his sake, don't let him down, he'll get so upset.  😭😭😭

It's pointless trying to convince someone that believes conspiracy nonsense that they are wrong, so I am not going to try. It wouldn't matter what I posted you are determined to convince others you are on to something they don't know, a well know trate in people that believe conspiracies.

On 29/10/2022 at 20:32, ordnance said:

It's pointless trying to convince someone that believes conspiracy nonsense that they are wrong, so I am not going to try. It wouldn't matter what I posted you are determined to convince others you are on to something they don't know, a well know trate in people that believe conspiracies.

You assert without evidence that I believe in conspiracy theories - I do not.

image.png.cef437573a2a31d270349c5790f8593d.png

I do not recall ever posting anything speculating on whether there was a covert group or secret plot behind covid 19 or the vaccine rollout.  As the saying goes "never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity".
It does not require belief in covert groups or secret plans to recognise there are genuine negative outcomes from the covid jab, and to believe these should be quantified and qualified.

You, on the other hand, manifestly believe there is a worldwide movement involving government agencies, research establishments, otherwise reputable doctors and scientists - and even Pfizer - to publish vast amounts of fabricated and misleading information in an attempt to inhibit take-up of the "safe and effective" vaccine.

That makes you the actual conspiracy theorist, not me.

On 29/10/2022 at 20:49, JohnfromUK said:

/\  This.

That's hilarious!

A few posts ago you stated a friend of yours suffered a blood clot which his doctor acknowledged was caused by the vaccine.  That makes you a spreader of conspiracy nonsense, and this forum part of the twilight zone of the internet according to Ordnance.  Yet here you are agreeing with him.

It seems critical thinking skills are in short supply all round when it comes to vaccine zealots.

17 minutes ago, serrac said:

A few posts ago you stated a friend of yours suffered a blood clot which his doctor acknowledged was caused by the vaccine.  That makes you a spreader of conspiracy nonsense, and this forum part of the twilight zone of the internet according to Ordnance.  Yet here you are agreeing with him.

It is true that a friend suffered a clot after taking the vaccine.

It is true that he was told by a doctor/the hospital that it was probably vaccine related.

There is NO conspiracy in that.  Simply facts.  Facts known to me directly from the person affected.

Please explain how that makes me "a spreader of conspiracy nonsense"?

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

It is true that a friend suffered a clot after taking the vaccine.

It is true that he was told by a doctor/the hospital that it was probably vaccine related.

There is NO conspiracy in that.  Simply facts.  Facts known to me directly from the person affected.

Please explain how that makes me "a spreader of conspiracy nonsense"?

Ask Ordnance...

"...according to Ordnance"

If he agrees posting "simply facts" does not automatically constitute conspiracy nonsense we can have an interesting and meaningful discussion around how vaccine zealots apply their criteria to emerging data.