Buster has a long way to go.

Big Al

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2022 at 10:53, greylag said:

Nice to see a young dog getting experience, I'm in the same boat this year and it is so pleasing to watch his success and at times frustrating when " PUPPY " brain become active .

You have to laugh sometimes.All success for the season.

Many thanks greylag. Have a great season yourself. 

On 01/11/2022 at 09:19, Cranfield said:

You have the patience, the environment and the skills to make Buster as good as Ted and Bear.
Lets hope we can enjoy all the best bits with you.🙂
Thanks for posting.👍

Kind words Cranfield- I hope you are right!

On 01/11/2022 at 16:17, bruno22rf said:

Give cod liver oil capsules a go for stiff joints, cheap as chips but they may take a couple of months to show any benefits, without them my dogs are less agile, it also conditions their coat - you shoud notice more shine within a week or so. Just a thought.

I had bought the Yumove tablets. Minimal success though. I may as well try the cod liver oil.

On 02/11/2022 at 08:23, simon6ppc said:

Nice one pal, i remember Jack all young and full of beans but that was 12 years ago but hopefully will be training another very soon. 

A dog's life is too short when you have a good one - and too long if you don't!

On 12/11/2022 at 10:40, scouser said:

Good outing, looks like that hide has been there a few years.

I built the hide about 7 years ago, but a stone hide has been in that spot for decades at least.

YOUMOVE IMHO, is a waste of money, you can buy glucosamine from just about anywhere for £8/120 and Green lipped muscle powder are around £8 per 120, so 4 months for £16. Whichever way you chose they need time to show any improvement, I would say around 6 weeks. In the short term you could ask your vet for Prednisolone 5mg steroid tablets, cheap as chips and very effective.

Edited by bruno22rf

3 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

YOUMOVE IMHO, is a waste of money, you can buy glucosamine from just about anywhere for £8/120 and Green lipped muscle powder are around £8 per 120, so 4 months for £16. Whichever way you chose they need time to show any improvement, I would say around 6 weeks. In the short term you could ask your vet for Prednisolone 5mg steroid tablets, cheap as chips and very effective.

I wont be buying youmove again! In the short term I have loxicom from the vet. It works wonders for him but only masks the pain / inflammation. I'm tempted to try it myself sometimes!!😉

I will try something else to ease the oul joints.

• 1 month later...