Menopause bewilderment

Dawsie

I've been suffering a menopausal MONSTER for past 3 years!,it's turned what was a beautiful slim kind hearted & pleasant woman into an overweight skin tagged hot sweaty foul tempered goddamned gorilla!,an absolute bloody nightmare!,she's refusing HRT because of the health risks,i agree with her on that but something needs done,luckily she doesn't live with me,we'd be seperated by now if she did,she lives only a few streets away & that's now proving to be too close for comfort at the best of times,how long does this sh#t last?!

1 hour ago, 51/50 said:

I've been suffering a menopausal MONSTER for past 3 years!,it's turned what was a beautiful slim kind hearted & pleasant woman into an overweight skin tagged hot sweaty foul tempered goddamned gorilla!,an absolute bloody nightmare!,she's refusing HRT because of the health risks,i agree with her on that but something needs done,luckily she doesn't live with me,we'd be seperated by now if she did,she lives only a few streets away & that's now proving to be too close for comfort at the best of times,how long does this sh#t last?!

do you want the bad news 1st

On 18/11/2022 at 17:05, Dawsie said:

It’s menopause time in our house, bloody hell, how come husbands and kids aren’t sent on a course so we can be prepared for the monster that lurks within the normally loving wife.

I’m starting to think I need hrt, it’s not good in our house at the moment, any advice (other than hide in the shed).

Don’t fret it will be all over in a few years (join the joy ride) lol

You blokes are having a  great big pile of wool pulled over your eyes. I think you will find that the reason for all this pathetic behavior is attention seeking at its worse. Most of these so called  menopausal females are teachers or social workers that read far to many womens magazine's, if we turned them into self employed workers you wouldn't here a peep out of them. They have too much time on their hands and need to grow up, they are passing on all their foibles  to their children.. Being self employed nearly all my life I have never had time for all this bu** **** and am more than ashamed to be female. Put the magazines down ladies and get a passion in your life.......   from Auntie.

12 hours ago, Houseplant said:

I received two excellent pieces of life advice from my father, don't get married and don't have kids. Sadly, I chose to ignore his advice. 

Getting married was the best thing that ever happened to me.

11 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

You blokes are having a  great big pile of wool pulled over your eyes. I think you will find that the reason for all this pathetic behavior is attention seeking at its worse. Most of these so called  menopausal females are teachers or social workers that read far to many womens magazine's, if we turned them into self employed workers you wouldn't here a peep out of them. They have too much time on their hands and need to grow up, they are passing on all their foibles  to their children.. Being self employed nearly all my life I have never had time for all this bu** **** and am more than ashamed to be female. Put the magazines down ladies and get a passion in your life.......   from Auntie.

Never had a minutes bother from Mrs. LB.

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

if i was to start my life over again ...i wouldnt get married ...i would sub-contract it in.........

i would be soooo much better off mentally and monertary...and i would have more time for the dogs and shooting and being with good friends

Ditchman, you are funny, yes I agree, bringing sub contractors in as & when would be the way to go, only problem with that is you can’t always get the skill set you are looking for at the rate you want to pay.