Its -5 After a problem fox

simon6ppc

All the best to you Simon Xmas and new yearπŸ‘πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·I just think you are the best on the foxes, I know how differcult they can be sometimes, we used to have geese out on the farm for Xmas and seem as if they drawer them in from miles. You just thought you'redΒ  done for day or two and a nother Charlie turned up. Keep it up mate πŸ‘

7 hours ago, Morkin said:

All the best to you Simon Xmas and new yearπŸ‘πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·I just think you are the best on the foxes, I know how differcult they can be sometimes, we used to have geese out on the farm for Xmas and seem as if they drawer them in from miles. You just thought you'redΒ  done for day or two and a nother Charlie turned up. Keep it up mate πŸ‘

Thank you Morkin ye the fox is a sly animal for sure, to be fair i do have a lot of respect for it and at times can't believe i have hunted it all my life any way Merry Christmas to you also my friend.

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

always hit your posts straight-a-way....never dissapointed...........

thanks for the quality entertainment.........take it easy over xmas and all the best for the new year

Β 

simon

Thanks Ditch much appreciated pal and a Merry Christmas to you.

Nice video Simon,Β :good:they do sometimes manage to sneak up on you when least expected, and mostly on the wrong side.Β 

Regarding the cold hands, been there done that, but i now have 3 pairs in the truck, 1 pair in each coat pocket, plus a peacock hand warmer hanging in the gun cabinet door handle., to remind me to take it out. Just hate cold hands, then cold ears.Β 

On 19/12/2022 at 17:08, Cranfield said:

Thanks for another great video.πŸ‘
I sympathise with the cold hands.
If my head, feet, or hands get too cold, I can't shoot straight. I always have spare headgear, socks and gloves in the (aptly named} glove box.
Have a nice Christmas break and we look forward to your next outing.

Β 

Lol thank you pal and a Merry Christmas to you...

On 19/12/2022 at 20:17, Dougy said:

Nice video Simon,Β :good:they do sometimes manage to sneak up on you when least expected, and mostly on the wrong side.Β 

Regarding the cold hands, been there done that, but i now have 3 pairs in the truck, 1 pair in each coat pocket, plus a peacock hand warmer hanging in the gun cabinet door handle., to remind me to take it out. Just hate cold hands, then cold ears.Β 

Ye thanks Dougie, i may be need some string and tie them to my coat lol, Merry Christmas pal.

On 21/12/2022 at 12:19, davewh100 said:

hi Simon is there a lot of differences between the fh35 and the pulsar Qx38f, there's nothing worse than forgetting your gloves iv only done it ones never again lol as said by the rest of the lads fantastic video and happy Christmas and new year

dave

Hyia Dave i think both you mention will be on the same lines to be honest as both spotters are the smaller versions of both makes.