Cheap night vision for shooting rats

Windswept

Can anyone suggest a cheap night vision scope of scope attachment for an air rifle or .22 rim fire? We have the odd problem rat around our house, traps of all sorts rarely catch them and they seem to mostly come in for warmth rather than food. I don't wish to use poison as I don't want dead rats festering in the loft or elsewhere. Blocking access is also proving difficult.

Shooting has been the most effective control but you rarely see them in daylight so I'm looking at night vision of some sort. I don't need anything for long range (25m max) and I don't need any bells and whistles such as video capture. However not much seems to fit the bill. 

15 hours ago, eddoakley said:

Another vote for the photon xt and at around £200 they're easy to sell on if you don't like it.

Or cheap Chinese add ons still available online which will do the job.

Edd

The ones I've seen for sale seem to be more expensive than a new pard 007 🤔 am I looking at the wrong one ?

Thanks for the replies. Yes, the photon seems to be £400 and the pard a bit cheaper but seems to have many features I don't need such as recording - hence wondering if there was anything simpler and cheaper.

16 hours ago, old'un said:

We get a few rats coming into the garden, when I spot one I bait an area about 15 yards from the bedroom window, I then sit there about half an hour before it goes dark (no night vision) I perhaps shoot about 10-15 a year like this.

That's what I've done but the rats seem very wary, I bait about 25 yards away. One annoying thing with our house is the windows don't open in sensible directions to provide any decent, safe shots. 

I will have to have another go before splash out on a NV kit.

4 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

The ones I've seen for sale seem to be more expensive than a new pard 007 🤔 am I looking at the wrong one ?

Probably.

Plenty of xt versions around the £200 mark, I think i currently have 3 for sale, perhaps the more expensive ones you have you've seen are the rt model?

I've never had a use for the extra features of the rt and have always been more than happy with the xt.