Does anyone gamble online?

humperdingle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first read this thread in January,decided to have a look at some free spins, I’ve  not deposited a penny and have taken around £250/300 (all of which has gone into my stocks and shares account 🤣 the bookies are buying me shares in companies (that should grow in value) and it’s only costing me a few minutes on the throne. 🤷‍♂️

the wife has also been doing the same and has had £400/£450 also not spending a penny of her own money.

So as someone else said, taking money off the bookies and not costing me anything is a result in my eyes 

5 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

I first read this thread in January,decided to have a look at some free spins, I’ve  not deposited a penny and have taken around £250/300 (all of which has gone into my stocks and shares account 🤣 the bookies are buying me shares in companies (that should grow in value) and it’s only costing me a few minutes on the throne. 🤷‍♂️

the wife has also been doing the same and has had £400/£450 also not spending a penny of her own money.

So as someone else said, taking money off the bookies and not costing me anything is a result in my eyes 

Excellent! I’m not as shrewd as you - all my winnings have just gone into my bank for general spends 😂

1 minute ago, humperdingle said:

Excellent! I’m not as shrewd as you - all my winnings have just gone into my bank for general spends 😂

Nothing wrong with free beer money/spends 👌🏻 I just figured it was money I never had so make it work for me a bit, added to my money in stocks will make my retirement a bit nicer 🤣

2 hours ago, Nublue 22 said:

Don't do it, you will lose. 

I love cryptic responses such as this one. It has absolutely no context to anything. Maybe you could give some insight as to what your post was meaning. 

53 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

I love cryptic responses such as this one. It has absolutely no context to anything. Maybe you could give some insight as to what your post was meaning. 

Probably read the thread title and very little of the content and context, i’d imagine.

• 1 month later...

my mate won a 42k moter on one of these competition sites this year.he also won 5k and has numerous other small wins too.you can take the prize or a cash alternative.so the odds are a lot better as he has now stopped playing the lotto.lucky me i had a go and one £250 and then £100 within the first two weeks.that is more than i have ever won on the lotto so it can be done.