HD pigeon decoys

Lloyd90

Anyone seen the A1 decoys HD pigeon decoys? 

They look to be an exact match for the Enforcer pigeon decoys… except cheaper and come with the bag without an extra £22 … anyone seen both and can compare? 

https://www.a1decoy.co.uk/product/hd-pigeon-decoy-kit/

https://www.djdecoys.com/product/enforcer-pro-series-full-body-pigeon-decoys/

57 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Anyone seen the A1 decoys HD pigeon decoys? 

They look to be an exact match for the Enforcer pigeon decoys… except cheaper and come with the bag without an extra £22 … anyone seen both and can compare? 

https://www.a1decoy.co.uk/product/hd-pigeon-decoy-kit/

https://www.djdecoys.com/product/enforcer-pro-series-full-body-pigeon-decoys/

They do look very similar Lloyd, and the pigeons won't be able to tell the difference if any.🙂

they look like just a slightly better painted  version of the standard pack thats 39.99 and theyre exactly the same decoys as the ones in the set made by nitehawk for 27.99.

best decoys ive ever had and still the ones i choose over all else happen to be the cheapest are the ones from decathalonthat you can no longer get in the uk sadly.

but as others have said above if the birds are decoying tyhey will decoy to 50 year old shot up decoys.  the rest is to give us a false sence of confidence and better odds.  i know it and still buy stuff i dont need haha

Edited by Sweet11-87

1 hour ago, Sweet11-87 said:

they look like just a slightly better painted  version of the standard pack thats 39.99 and theyre exactly the same decoys as the ones in the set made by nitehawk for 27.99.

best decoys ive ever had and still the ones i choose over all else happen to be the cheapest are the ones from decathalonthat you can no longer get in the uk sadly.

I painted over the existing poor white markings on the cheap ones with UV white paint and not to dissimilar in effect but seems to work well for cost of small pot of paint (£5).

None of these PRETTY Decoys are worth the money and none of them are necessary!  :rolleyes:

But if any of you are dead set on having PRETTY Decoys, send them to me and I will get them titivated for you at a reasonable cost!  :cool1:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Helpful offer of PRETTY decoration!

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, holloway said:

There’s another 2 lots going through at the moment good prices so far and not finished.

I couldn't find them so searched 'Flexicoy Decoy Pigeons' and up came 3 lots but separate from the main batch. I don't need any as as I suspect you know, once you've got some you've got them for life. Some of these are the ones we've seen before. However, there's a 'but'. Do you know that there's 3 models of these? If interested, sing out if you don't know (will save my poor wrists if you do) and Ill explain.

1 hour ago, wymberley said:

I couldn't find them so searched 'Flexicoy Decoy Pigeons' and up came 3 lots but separate from the main batch. I don't need any as as I suspect you know, once you've got some you've got them for life. Some of these are the ones we've seen before. However, there's a 'but'. Do you know that there's 3 models of these? If interested, sing out if you don't know (will save my poor wrists if you do) and Ill explain.

Go on I’m interested to know ,I have been buying up a few of the duck decoys for no other reason than I like them great for inland shooting and they are a bit different.

The ducks seem to have slightly different manufacturing as well ,got some Teal ,Widgeon and even an upender if you ever did !

Edited by holloway

22 minutes ago, holloway said:

Go on I’m interested to know ,I have been buying up a few of the duck decoys for no other reason than I like them great for inland shooting and they are a bit different.

The ducks seem to have slightly different manufacturing as well ,got some Teal ,Widgeon and even an upender if you ever did !

The latest (3rd) version is much lighter and the white paint work is  more 'delicate'  than on the second. The general overall paintwork (colours) on the first is better than on the latter two. As far as I can remember I have only ever had one of the first ones - Father disturbed a poacher who legged it leaving a motley selection behind one being one of these. Go to Ebay and find the £132 offering, scroll down to and click on the 4th thumbnail photo to enlarge. Find the embossed plaque. They appear to be a mixture of versions, but that one to a collector is probably worth a few bob.

• 1 month later...

I have a set I think they are brilliant, I have just taken a order of the 10 enforcers aswell and given the choice I would send them back and buy 10 more a1s that bag is brilliant too.

I can't be bothered with the hassle to return them 😕 

Adding to this Chris greens decoys are the best ones yet because of the hanging poles and hand painted.

I am a pest controller by trade and those a1 decoys are very good for sure.

And enforcer have no carry bags too so still waiting on ebay special decoys bag to arrive!