Another non crime hate crime

12gauge82

This beggars belief, a school and the police hanging an autistic child out for fear of mob rule. Of course it hasn't hit the news with main stream media. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11809601/Boy-dropped-copy-Quran-Wakefield-school-left-petrified-death-threats.html

Even the lads mother appears to have been bullied into her son begging, for fear of being killed. 

The broad cloak called "Religion" is used by extremists to further their bias and hate.  This applies to religion in general and is not specific to any particular group.  It does of course go back pretty much to the beginning of recorded history.  Romans feeding Christians to the lions, the crusades, anti Semitism, UK protestants versus catholics, India Hindu and Muslim conflicts.  Many more.  All 'dressed up' under the cloak of religion.

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

The broad cloak called "Religion" is used by extremists to further their bias and hate.  This applies to religion in general and is not specific to any particular group.  It does of course go back pretty much to the beginning of recorded history.  Romans feeding Christians to the lions, the crusades, anti Semitism, UK protestants versus catholics, India Hindu and Muslim conflicts.  Many more.  All 'dressed up' under the cloak of religion.

While that has always been the case, the concerning issue in this one is there appears to be a group who are happy to threaten a child for dropping a book and almost worse is the authorities including the school and the police who appear to have allowed a child to receive death threats and be suspended from school rather than risk upsetting certain individuals. 

I find it alarming the direction this and other similar cases have taken. 

A child has received death threats and the polices tpop priority appears to be to record a non crime hate crime. 

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

rather than risk upsetting certain individuals. 

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

the polices tpop priority appears to be to record a non crime hate crime.

The two sections I have selected from your post sum up how policing works today.  It is more than just 'laziness'.  We have the wrong people at the top.

22 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

The two sections I have selected from your post sum up how policing works today.  It is more than just 'laziness'.  We have the wrong people at the top.

Your right of course. 

Where all this will end up if we don't have the difficult discussions, change course and stop sleep walking towards a fractured disfunctional, unjust and unfair society, who knows. 

48 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

if we don't have the difficult discussions, change course and stop sleep walking towards a fractured disfunctional, unjust and unfair society

I think much of the problem here is one of discipline. 

When we have top police hierarchy, political party leaders and seniors and 'role models' the young look up to - I'm thinking footballers, "influencers", (whatever they are) and media personalities - doing gestures like going down on one knee, joining woke demonstrations, judges and juries letting people off where crimes (I'm thinking particularly of recent criminal damage by 'Extinction Rebellion, Just Stop Oil, Insulate Britain etc.) where they 'sympathise' despite crimes having been committed - then effectively the discipline of leadership and to an extent 'law and order' has failed.

It wasn't helped by a variety of poor role models from political leadership -

• Johnson & Co - lockdown parties, mysteriously hidden spending on lavish flat redecorations, lack of 'truth'
  • Starmer - going down on one knee and also 'partying' in lockdown
  • Corbyn & Co - antisemitism, appearing with terrorists and calling for other party MPs to be 'lynched' or whatever it was
  • Hune (LibDems) - lying under oath and misleading court
  • Sturgeon/Salmond - various very dubious goings on

Then we have a civil service who seem to effectively resist carrying out Gov't policy, a legal system that pays legal aid to challenge itself, an immigration system that has effectively been completely swamped, an NHS that absorbs money like a sponge and gets steadily worse, a benefits system that finds it easier to 'just pay out' rather than tackling fraud, but seems to ignore many genuine needs, but doesn't get any better .......... the list goes on.

A nearby school still has a teacher in hiding, fearing for his life and that of his family. 

His crime? Blasphemy, a crime that doesn't exist in UK law, yet the police seem content with protecting the ones threatening his life, which is illegal. 

We live in strange times. 

• 1 month later...

Slightly different slant, but when the police won't attend when your house is burgled, or your car stolen, but can send six officers to remove a few dolls from a pub display .........

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/moment-police-enter-essex-pub-123037379.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADWkPOrmsehJpG0pOgfaSVxJQLWifJ5PUwpw0UfUL--FMmXgRZ9KbXrfwi-kbHOqXbYiJdV0RGUdHd4VkoPyYEnH56BLI2xt1Mwn0phFMFKadm4yRzi401sNRQjTO8Y-DNgdLQwI9WasS5cHzbAG6FBLNE0D1wWH6jbaIbQMftxo

Whilst such dolls are probably 'not wise' for a display as someone is bound to 'take offence' in a world which seems to be cruised by people looking to be offended, surely a friendly word from one constable would be fine?

It's not so many years ago these items were used to promote jams and marmalades and present on many a breakfast and tea table.

Edited by JohnfromUK

We have a "manager" at work who walks round looking to be offended on other peoples behalf!

He has reported a chap for speaking to a Sikh in his own language!

That didn't get past the investigation stage as the Sikh gave evidence for the chap who was meant to have been racist!

I have had a local anti yelling at me across the street, calling me an ‘animal murdering *******’. 
I asked him if he shouted insults across the road at black people or homosexuals, and told him if he did it again I would take him to court for a hate crime. 
He has not done it since. Just as well, because I would actually have thumped him next time.

1 minute ago, London Best said:

I have had a local anti yelling at me across the street, calling me an ‘animal murdering *******’. 
I asked him if he shouted insults across the road at black people or homosexuals, and told him if he did it again I would take him to court for a hate crime. 
He has not done it since. Just as well, because I would actually have thumped him next time.

Not worth losing your licence over!  :no: