Mr Ditchman

Centrepin

Sarah...................:w00t:.....is based on a partially true story.....it/she came to light several years ago when i was rebuilding air rifles in my shed.........the threads were put on here and things got out of hand..........

as a result of the sarah threads i was BANNED twice once by dear Zapp and once i believe by Teal...and was warned in no uncertain terms if i was Banned again as a result of fruity happenings with sarah ....it would be a permanant ban

which was i belive unfair as i was goded on by all and sundry here.........if you want to refresh yourselves , as to the sarah question...please feel free to go back several years and see the threads and stories pertaining to her.......

sarah is no longer here ...she has made her own life on the steppes of mongolia

and thats all i have to say 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Sarah........................is based on a partially true story.....it/she came to light several years ago when i was rebuilding air rifles in my shed.........the threads were put on here and things got out of hand..........as a result of the sarah threads i was BANNED twice once by dear Zapp and once i believe by Teal...and was warned in no uncertain terms if i was Banned again as a result of fruity happenings with sarah ....it would be a permanant banwhich was i belive unfair as i was goded on by all and sundry here.........if you want to refresh yourselves , as to the sarah question...please feel free to go back several years and see the threads and stories ABOUT PENETRATING her.......sarah is no longer here ...she has made her own life on the steppes of mongolia

I'd like to go on a boy's night out with Ditchy, standing on the sidelines in a disco a couple of pints, finished off with a couple of Bailey's. And see what Ditchy could pull for us. Females are drawn to Bailey's.

My friend used to go to Blackpool with his mates and put a couple of birthday cards on the table, attracted girls like he was holding a puppy.

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

nooooooo....noooooo.........whats the width of a half crown ?

You thought you  got me  they are 32m wide and I have not seen one for years but used be my weeks dinner money at primary school.

Ah those bloody great days kids could play on bomb sites  have hay jumps in the fields.

Trolleys made from planks and pram wheels.

Edited by bottletopbill

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/05/2023 at 13:44, bottletopbill said:

You thought you  got me  they are 32m wide and I have not seen one for years but used be my weeks dinner money at primary school.

Ah those bloody great days kids could play on bomb sites  have hay jumps in the fields.

Trolleys made from planks and pram wheels.

and a pkt of spangles...and 10 passing cloud (nicked)