Shooting partner in Hampshire

On 15/05/2023 at 08:16, Scully said:

Be careful what you wish for; there’s a lot to be said for chilling in a hide on your own! 🙂

I do agree, sometimes, but a good bit of banter with a pal can also be very good for the soul.

2 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

I do agree, sometimes, but a good bit of banter with a pal can also be very good for the soul.

I would go along with that , but the key word is sometimes , I am far from anti social but spending time in a hide with another person would to me be a one off , the odd times when two of us go together we would still be in seperate hides and keep intouch about how the day is going by the odd phone call , most of my life have been spent down the marsh or in Pigeon hides and over 90% of that time I have been by myself , I say by myself but for well over 50 years I have always had at least one dog and very often two so although I say by myself I have always had canine company , it is nice to have a bit of humane company now and again but I still prefer to do my own thing without making to many arrangements     MM