Under a pigeon flight line

Fantastic as always Simon 👌🏻 you shot more in that hour and a half than I normally do in a day 🤣. I hope you and jack have a good day out over the weekend and shall look forward to the footage if you’re filming/posting 👍🏻

Simon pollen must be high up here in Yorkshire as eyes went a bit weepy as you love for the ‘old sidekick’ Jack shines through and your plan of getting a few in the so fingers crossed the both of you have a “cracking “ day over the weekend 

Had some enjoyable shooting of corvids now the bulls are being fed up! Also stalking magpies after one seen taking an eye out on a 2 day lamb is a battle I am loosing !

keep us updated 

Agriv8

Edited by Agriv8

Cheers guys, i think i have my work cut out to be fair keeping my eye on Jack and trying to film but i will try my best and if the pigeons are still building up like they have done this week it could be good but any way will see and thanks again for the positive feed back.

8 hours ago, simon6ppc said:

Cheers guys, i think i have my work cut out to be fair keeping my eye on Jack and trying to film but i will try my best and if the pigeons are still building up like they have done this week it could be good but any way will see and thanks again for the positive feed back.

Erm Simon just to point out you do know Jack has top billing as per his contract ( line just after air conditioned winni-bago) - surely you have arranged a cut as master and chief ear-scratcher?

atb Agriv8 

7 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Erm Simon just to point out you do know Jack has top billing as per his contract ( line just after air conditioned winni-bago) - surely you have arranged a cut as master and chief ear-scratcher?

atb Agriv8 

Lol we had a practise in the garden today and he is still as keen as ever just a tad more wobbly and the odd bald spot 😂🐕‍🦺

1 hour ago, simon6ppc said:

Lol we had a practise in the garden today and he is still as keen as ever just a tad more wobbly and the odd bald spot 😂🐕‍🦺

he needs a young pup aprentice he can laugh at ........:good:then there will be a continuation...an unbroken line of memory

13 hours ago, Morkin said:

Great shootan Simon🙋something a bit different from you , you are mostly in the dark👍, but good clean shootan boi and well done 👏👏👏and 🤞for next visit.

Lol ye cheers mate, i will be putting a Lamb Protection vid on tonight and i mention about a new dog coming lol.