Mice!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mice! said:

That'll do nicely,  closer than I'd have liked, Fiji played well but job done.

And for all those who don't think Farrell shouldn't be playing or starting I thought he had a great game.

Didn't  see all the game but caught last ten can you tell me how that wasn't  a deliberate  knock on 

28 minutes ago, JKD said:

OMG,,,, we are witnessing greatness 🏉😳😃😃😃

Imagine the England team watching this having a beer, the room is probably very quiet.

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Didn't  see all the game but caught last ten can you tell me how that wasn't  a deliberate  knock on 

They gave a penalty for a deliberate knock on,  but said that was all it was.

3 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Let's hope so. 

I think whoever wins this has essentially got a bye to the final. We're not even close to being in this league

I was thinking exactly the same. Even NZ would struggle against either of these teams !!! IMO 🤭😃

Just now, Mice! said:

Imagine the England team watching this having a beer, the room is probably very quiet.

They gave a penalty for a deliberate knock on,  but said that was all it was.

I think the room will be empty,,,, all packing their suitcases 😆 Joking aside,,,, sorry, can't add anything else 😔 🙈

As you say,,,, 2 totally different halves. They almost cancelled each other out, but France's downfall was not getting a score on the board during SA's yellow card spell 🤭

Really looking forward to both matches next Friday and Saturday 😃 No predictions from me though 🙈🤣

4 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Their group stage wasn't exactly taxing was it, we seem to get the best draws in all sports.

Well we beat Argentina who are in the other Semi, haven't lost a game or turned down points when there available,  Ireland turned down penalty kicks which cost them

12 minutes ago, JKD said:

France's downfall was not getting a score on the board during SA's yellow card spell 🤭

Exactly,  they didn't make the advantage count, and will be kicking themselves. 

I did think they were going to go up the field and nick a win, but somehow SA got back up the field, whoever made the rip in that last tackle is a SA legend.