Any .22 pellets ?

secret-squirrel

What’s the chances Someone can sell me let’s say 20 of every pellet they own 👍

My gun is currently at rat works for major work and when it gets back I’m wanting to do some serious pellet testing . 
many and all current pellets would be considered going forward literally whichever the barrel picks 

can’t really find any descent tester packs out there and when you have to buy lots of little amounts it gets very expensive very quick 

Edited by secret-squirrel

7 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

What's the gun ? 

Bsa ultra 👍

29 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Ebay has what your looking for think its 20 or 50 pellets in a few diffrent types just for this 

Your right, I did have look before I posted this . But at over £2 + £1.50 postage for 40 pellets it seemed like it was going to be expensive . 

6 hours ago, secret-squirrel said:

Bsa ultra 👍

Your right, I did have look before I posted this . But at over £2 + £1.50 postage for 40 pellets it seemed like it was going to be expensive . 

That’s called being in business, to sell stuff and make money to pay bills pit food on the table and maybe to employ someone else who can do the same !

8 hours ago, secret-squirrel said:

What’s the chances Someone can sell me let’s say 20 of every pellet they own 👍

My gun is currently at rat works for major work and when it gets back I’m wanting to do some serious pellet testing . 
many and all current pellets would be considered going forward literally whichever the barrel picks 

can’t really find any descent tester packs out there and when you have to buy lots of little amounts it gets very expensive very quick 

What have RAT WORKS suggested?

2 hours ago, sam triple said:

That’s called being in business, to sell stuff and make money to pay bills pit food on the table and maybe to employ someone else who can do the same !

Your not wrong there I run 1.

But this is a shooting forum . I havnt come on here to slate peoples prices or how they run there business I came on to ask if someone might just have 8 half tins of .22 pellets in there draw , that they probably will never use as they have there “GO TO “ 1 wanted to make a few ££ and help me out 👍

53 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What have RAT WORKS suggested?

I asked when I dropped it off ,,, they don’t 🤷🏼‍♂️

8 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

I take it you have tried the usual suspects in .22 for a bsa barrel .

Falcons .

Crosman prems 

Bisley lrg 

These are my top three in that order .

I haven’t no . Thanks 👍

I last time I used the gun was around 5 years ago And I havnt used it much before that . Last pellets to go through it was RWS Superdome and I do remember them being a bit scatty 

Appreciate the replies  

Hello, every air rifle barrel is different same as 22 L/R, you just have to find the best one, how 🤔, buy some samples, do rat works  test a rifle after they have done the work 🤔, you could narrow it down with the ultra as many on the AGF own one and did a pellet test so may help your enquiry , 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, every air rifle barrel is different same as 22 L/R, you just have to find the best one, how 🤔, buy some samples, do rat works  test a rifle after they have done the work 🤔, you could narrow it down with the ultra as many on the AGF own one and did a pellet test so may help your enquiry , 

Your not wrong . But as above just thought someone might be able to help me save a few ££ . Call me tight 😂👍 

I assume they have to test 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
basically quite flippantly when I dropped the gun off I said do you do pellet testing or can recommend me something and he said sorry we don’t . That was lad in the desk . Lovely bloke but maybe that’s there generic reply . Maybe if I spoke to one off the lads who works on the guns he might have a different answer 🤷🏼‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Odd that they don't test and suggest a few for accuracy? 

I'll put you a few samples together but it will be next week.

They must test though to set FT/LBS no ? 

or will they just put heavy lead down it on a chrono ? 

Thats a fantastic offer and much appreciated . Definitely the answer I was hoping for 

Ofcourse nothing in life is free and I will be paying you 👍 drop me a message and I’ll sort the 💰 and details . But no rush 

I might be able to help, for years & I mean years every time I went to a gun shop I bought a tin of pellets I didn't have plus any I needed a top up. Prices then were sane sensible & affordable. I had a lot of different rifles & tried all the pellets through them. Obviously there were favorite & useless pellets but I kept all. A useless pellet might one day be excelent through a future rifle. I visit gun shops less now but still spot the occasional pellet I havnt got.even useless pellets can be good, simple 10yd tin can fast fire plinking etc to save a favorite expensive pellet. Message you later I'm our chat about them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...