Zero tolerance

harrycatcat1

11 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

You have claimed the current level of migration is happening due to us leaving the EU, but can't give a specific reason!

Let me help you with this, the EU were utterly ineffective at preventing illegal migration when we were a member and are still utterly useless now, I.e no change there.

At least now we're out, we can get rid of the echr if necessary, which will alow us to kick illegal immigrants out of the UK. We couldn't do that as a member of the EU.

Well, for one thing, I didn’t claim it is worse because we left the EU, I said it has been worse since we left.

So, one more time. Has illegal immigration got better or worse since we left? 

12 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Spot on.

Yes, that’s right, our European brothers looking out for us and the French putting our national interest ahead of theirs; that’s the best one I read today  😆😆

Care to offer up an alternative reason why illegal immigration has gone through the roof of late??

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, owain said:

How many times do you want this answering ?
Of course it has, the stats speak for themselves, the question is why does it make any difference whether were in or out ?

32 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

That , is a ridiculous assessment.

https://euaa.europa.eu/latest-asylum-trends-asylum

Thats funny.
Why would we NEED a 'deal' with Albania ? Its a safe country.
Its like you going to Switzerland and asking for asylum from the UK :lol:

No idea what your link says.

We have a deal with Albania it works well. As a third country we need much more of the same. 

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

How many times do you want this answering ?
Of course it has, the stats speak for themselves, the question is why does it make any difference whether we’re in or out ?

You don’t think the two things are in any way connected? Just a huge coincidence, just as everything else that has gone to the dogs since we left has had nothing to do with it either? 

3 minutes ago, owain said:

Well, for one thing, I didn’t claim it is worse because we left the EU, I said it has been worse since we left.

Care to offer up an alternative reason why illegal immigration has gone through the roof of late??

It’s not difficult to answer, it’s worse everywhere and across the whole of Europe - the stats are there.

However, unlike those counties in the Schengen zone we now actually have the power to do something about it if but only if we can get an actual Conservative government to do it. 

Using your mindset, what have we got from our French brothers for all the extra money (1/2 a billion pounds) we sent their way to stop the economic migrants on their shores from launching boats? 

1 minute ago, Mungler said:

It’s not difficult to answer, it’s worse everywhere and across the whole of Europe - the stats are there.

However, unlike those counties in the Schengen zone we now actually have the power to do something about it if but only if we can get an actual Conservative government to do it. 

Using your mindset, what have we got from our French brothers for all the extra money (1/2 a billion pounds) we sent their way to stop the economic migrants on their shores from launching boats? 

Have you read the whole thread? Poland (EU member) is kicking illegals out. We have always been able to do so, but have not. Nothing to do with being a EU member, ECHR or anything like that, our own policies and politicians have decided this. 
I don’t know why, but this situation has gotten dramatically worse over the past year or so (since we officially left the EU). It could be coincidence, but I am personally sceptical. 

6 minutes ago, owain said:

You don’t think the two things are in any way connected? Just a huge coincidence, just as everything else that has gone to the dogs since we left has had nothing to do with it either? 

The whole world is experiencing bad times, Ukraine, gazza worse again. Our economy is no worse off than othe EU nations but let's blame everything on leaving them to it hey. 

I would suggest France are not doing their part of the paid deal. Probably more than likely allowing the boats to leave..

Just now, owain said:

Have you read the whole thread? Poland (EU member) is kicking illegals out. We have always been able to do so, but have not. 

Mainly due to the left blocking or saying people are nasty and it's bad and wrong to remove illegal immigrants. 

But who knows the real reason behind it all 

Just now, owain said:

Have you read the whole thread? Poland (EU member) is kicking illegals out. We have always been able to do so, but have not. Nothing to do with being a EU member, ECHR or anything like that, our own policies and politicians have decided this. 
I don’t know why, but this situation has gotten dramatically worse over the past year or so (since we officially left the EU). It could be coincidence, but I am personally sceptical. 

Poland is flouting EU law and policy - good for them, they have put up 2 fingers and have explained to the world why they are taking that stance. Also, they have made sure that there’s nothing for economic migrants in Poland, and thus the migrants skip on through to Sweden, the Netherlands, France and the UK.

It’s really not that difficult. I think the stats were that illegal economic migration was up 20% this year across the whole of mainland Europe. 

2 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sorry Mung - needed slight change IMHO

You know it 

6 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Poland is flouting EU law and policy - good for them, they have put up 2 fingers and have explained to the world why they are taking that stance. Also, they have made sure that there’s nothing for economic migrants in Poland, and thus the migrants skip on through to Sweden, the Netherlands, France and the UK.

It’s really not that difficult. I think the stats were that illegal economic migration was up 20% this year across the whole of mainland Europe. 

You know it 

I would imagine that a land border is somewhat easier to cross illegally than the English Channel though. If it was so easy to jump in a boat to get here, why have people been stowing away in wagons for years? Again is it because suddenly the French have decided to turn a blind eye to it for some reason? 

2 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Except the leaders and movers of "The Party" 

Absolutely, they are all just politicians doing what politicians are  pre programmed to  do best? Nothing for the populace, everything for themselves and trying by failed ill advised  interference to appear relevant and important on the world stage? 

The country has been reduced by their actions to the laughing stock of the third world? Nearly bankrupt too?

19 minutes ago, owain said:

I would imagine that a land border is somewhat easier to cross illegally than the English Channel though. If it was so easy to jump in a boat to get here, why have people been stowing away in wagons for years? Again is it because suddenly the French have decided to turn a blind eye to it for some reason? 

And don’t forget the half a billion pounds we paid them…. ah more money well spent with our European brothers.

43 minutes ago, owain said:

You don’t think the two things are in any way connected?

We had a serious illegal/economic migration problem beforehand, so in what way do you believe leaving the EU made it worse, unless of course you are admitting that the EU deliberately MADE it worse.
Did not being a member anymore, make it possible for Brussels, and by extension ,France, to send us more illegals ?

Or , are you saying the UK became a more attractive place with us not being in the EU?
Because only one of those makes any sense.

50 minutes ago, owain said:

just as everything else that has gone to the dogs since we left

Could you clarify what exactly has 'gone to the dogs' ?

41 minutes ago, owain said:

Nothing to do with being a EU member, ECHR or anything like that, our own policies and politicians have decided this. 

Err....

52 minutes ago, owain said:

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

We had a serious illegal/economic migration problem beforehand, so in what way do you believe leaving the EU made it worse, unless of course you are admitting that the EU deliberately MADE it worse.
Did not being a member anymore, make it possible for Brussels, and by extension ,France, to send us more illegals ?

Or , are you saying the UK became a more attractive place with us not being in the EU?
Because only one of those makes any sense.

Could you clarify what exactly has 'gone to the dogs' ?

You have already agreed that illegal immigration has gotten worse since we left, that is a fact. If it has been so easy for people to simply jump in a boat and row across the channel, in full view of everybody. Then why have people been wasting time and energy for years stowing away in wagons and other vehicles? What else has changed, apart from the glaringly obvious? 
As for other things that have gone to the dogs, ask somebody who has tried to get staff in hospitality or agriculture recently about it.

1 hour ago, owain said:

You tried to connect us leaving the EU with illegal migration going up, or are you now denying that?

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I thinking youre getting it now....

I have literally been saying this for about 5 posts now. 

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

You tried to connect us leaving the EU with illegal migration going up, or are you now denying that?

Nope, I’m just voicing a theory. Care to offer up any of your own? 

2 minutes ago, owain said:

As for other things that have gone to the dogs, ask somebody who has tried to get staff in hospitality or agriculture recently about it.

That really doesnt stand up to scrutiny now does it ?

2 minutes ago, owain said:

I have literally been saying this for about 5 posts now. 

You blamed Brexit, dont try and wriggle out of it now :lol:

1 minute ago, owain said:

I’m not seeing any other viable arguments otherwise on here

I saw one..

57 minutes ago, owain said:

Poland (EU member) is kicking illegals out. We have always been able to do so, but have not. Nothing to do with being a EU member, ECHR or anything like that, our own policies and politicians have decided this. 

Oh wait ....

1 minute ago, owain said:

I’m not seeing any other viable arguments otherwise on here 😂

You haven't even given an argument as to why leaving the EU has had any impact at all, other than a conspiracy theory that the french are pushing more migrants towards the UK than they were before, but you can't show any evidence for that.

Now where's Heneryd with his roll of tin foil when you need him 🤔