Lobster 🦞

harrycatcat1

I have been gifted a frozen cooked loster and I have just taken it out of the freezer. I intend to have it for my tea tonight. What's the best way of defrosting it? Hot room, cold water or fridge πŸ€” or any other method?

Also can this be warmed up a little (not hot) when defrosted as I can't stand stone cold sea food.

18 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I don't normally bother but I have a migraine today so anyone and anything is fair game for a tongue lashing. Have you ever had a lobster? 🦞 

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you don't feel well ? And yes, I have lobster regularly, caught, cooked and served by my butler πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

To defrost most things, it is best to leave in the fridge,,,, difference in temperature being 23Β° +/- πŸ‘ Unless you are going to cook/eat the item straight away once defrosted. So my butler told me πŸ˜†

Edited by JKD

18 minutes ago, islandgun said:

This... but it wont work if you want it for tea [takes to long] room temp should be ok

Thanks, that's what I was thinking πŸ‘

51 minutes ago, JKD said:

To defrost most things, it is best to leave in the fridge,,,, difference in temperature being 23Β° +/- πŸ‘ Unless you are going to cook/eat the item straight away once defrosted. So my butler told me πŸ˜†

So that's a no then you haven't had one at home.

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you don't feel well ? And yes, I have lobster regularly, caught, cooked and served by my butler πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Nope don't want anyone to feel sorry for me just explaining that when ejits post stupid comments that have nothing to do with the question asked that's what happens. Clearly neither of you have any brain cells between you πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

2 minutes ago, peejay said:

yes pal. im meaning day before

πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

11 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Nope don't want anyone to feel sorry for me just explaining that when ejits post stupid comments that have nothing to do with the question asked that's what happens. Clearly neither of you have any brain cells between you πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Ooooh,,, you are tetchy today !!! Best cure for that, and a migraine is,,,,,,, FRESH lobster πŸ‘πŸ˜†

i fished for lobsters in Barmouth bay......some of the just under size lobsters we used to put in a bucket of boiling salt water and eat with brown bread an butter and salt an vinegar ...for a snackΒ 

Β 

my bad ....pepper and vinegar

Edited by ditchman