Itv programme breathtaking

Bigteddy1954

Hi folks just watched first episode of breathtaking  . I found it it so heart breaking .The guidance from the health organisations and the Goverment where nothing but shamefully to the frontline health and care workers none excistance of most ppe and staff shortages. Can't explain all its a must watch programme.Must be so upsetting for people who had lost family with covid. Cheers teddy

Hello, if it is true to what went on in our NHS Hospitals and the credits confirmed with input from NHS Professionals then it goes to show NHS front line staff did their very best against a deadly virus that even took the lives of NHS staff and 1000s of uk citizens, a Pandemic the likes never seen in our Country before and hope never happen again,  

26 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if it is true to what went on in our NHS Hospitals and the credits confirmed with input from NHS Professionals then it goes to show NHS front line staff did their very best against a deadly virus that even took the lives of NHS staff and 1000s of uk citizens, a Pandemic the likes never seen in our Country before and hope never happen again,  

Hi yeah the nhs was under alot of miss information the front line workers were way ahead of the government and health organisations in combating the disease it all started in this country from one visitor from china. Now look how the government treat the nhs and other front line workers with utter contempt after what they have done over the past 4 years.cheers teddy

1 minute ago, Bigteddy1954 said:

Hi yeah the nhs was under alot of miss information the front line workers were way ahead of the government and health organisations in combating the disease it all started in this country from one visitor from china. Now look how the government treat the nhs and other front line workers with utter contempt after what they have done over the past 4 years.cheers teddy

Seemingly everyone. NHS. Veterans, plebs, unless you have never contributed?

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Err, spanish flu 1918-19. Various bouts of bubonic plague? All had far greater impact than the China Flu.

13 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Err, spanish flu 1918-19. Various bouts of bubonic plague? All had far greater impact than the China Flu.

Yeah i know they were devastating millions died.But all of us didnt life in that age  we were living through this crisis and still are it hasn't gone away at all .cheers teddy

49 minutes ago, Bigteddy1954 said:

Yeah i know they were devastating millions died.But all of us didnt life in that age  we were living through this crisis and still are it hasn't gone away at all .cheers teddy

Maybe change the wording of your initial post. Maybe not seen in our generation. But there have been plenty of nasty ones and far worse than the cold/flu that china might one day admit to letting out 

42 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Maybe change the wording of your initial post. Maybe not seen in our generation. But there have been plenty of nasty ones and far worse than the cold/flu that china might one day admit to letting out 

Hi sorry it has went abit off post .all i was trying to say was have a look athe programme and see where all the mistakes were made. Cheers teddy

4 hours ago, Bigteddy1954 said:

IT is never going to go away,,,, neither is the flu, which has killed and will kill many more than IT ever did/will 🤦

21 hours ago, old'un said:

The Covid outbreak was a depressing and sad time for a lot of people, I don't need to be reminded about it, something I will not be watching.

Exactly. Watched blind dates instead. 👎

5 hours ago, Dougy said:

Exactly. Watched blind dates instead. 👎

Goes for me too.

Sadly now reached the stage here, where, if I was the right age and had transferable skills I would be out of here asap.

I regretfully missed the opportunity once due to a family situation so now have to put up. 

Personally fortunate but horrified for my kids and grand children. 

Hello, well i watched the last episode and it was Breathtaking and excellent Docu/Drama, i noticed in the Credits it was take from a NHS Doctors Book /Diary when she worked at Banbury and Oxford Hospitals through the Pandemic, The number of NHS staff who died and Uk Nationals With care home Staff and Residents was a real tragedy