They have poked the Bear!!

Penelope

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Hang on, Trump isn't in power. All this has happened under Joe Biden's presidency. Whatever you say about Trump, do you honestly prefer the senile Biden? Honestly?????????

Trump derangement syndrome, propagated by watching too many left wing channels.
The 'anything is better than Trump' camp would rather see a reincarnated adolph hitler in the White house :lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The 'anything is better than Trump' camp would rather see a reincarnated adolph hitler in the White house :lol:

They want Stalin or Mao.........  apparently Hitler didn't kill enough of his own countrymen....... 😮

On 02/04/2024 at 11:13, Rewulf said:

Hostile (on paper) to Russia western companies are supplying all kinds of components to them, and in return Russian oil and gas are finding their way back, despite sanctions, and the EU price cap on oil, Russian exports in fossil fuels have barely been affected.

Surely not! Not the glorious EU, they would never allow that, it is the UK that's the bad guy, remember, we needed the EU to keep the evil, corrupt, UK regime in check 😂😂😂

The bit I find hilarious is how the Putin apologists still attempt to punt the ‘it’s all NATO and the West’s fault and forced a Russian invasion’ cough, I mean SMO. Absolute nonsense of the highest order. That and ‘Russia isn’t hurting but getting bigger, better, badder stronger’. We’ll see. Interesting that the Ukrainians have worked out to take out the central catalytic components of the Russian refineries - those sanctioned replacement parts only available from Western suppliers. Oh and Ukraine have turned their grain market back on having decimated the black sea fleet. 

Ah but there’s no point arguing with people who still insist on referring to this as an SMO having previously backed everything being as over by tea time 😆

7 hours ago, Stonepark said:

They want Stalin or Mao.........  apparently Hitler didn't kill enough of his own countrymen....... 😮

Depopulation is catching on in other parts of the world too.

Here’s a table for the EU luvvies and who normally (and automatically) happen to be US haters (because the US is seen as culturally inferior). The table is from today’s Telegraph.

Long story short the EU was formed as a protection against war in Europe and NATO as a protection against Soviet aggression. That’s a double fail right there.

The Germans have finally woken up and are worried but their nato contributions have only just slightly edged upwards following Ukraine. But look at the French effort. Google and look at the French military contribution to Ukraine - it’s non existent. And it was Macron / the French who wanted to be left in charge of an EU army.

Anyone wonder why the yanks have had enough of NATO (and they are NATO in essence) and have had enough of Europe (5000 miles from US soil) and are going to pull stumps? Indeed, I see a world where the US retreats to focus on itself and trade within the Canada to Argentina /Chile block (enormous and controllable that that region is). 

There is a massive problem coming for the rest of the world (policing shipping lanes in particular) and with a failed Europe a collective in name only (where competing individual country interests will always win out) as good as over and in economic decline, it’s all going to end up topsy turvy.

History eh? We shouldn’t forget the great empires and civilisations of the past - Mongols, Egyptians, Myans, Greek, Roman etc and where are they all now? Our heyday was under Victoria and the Commonwealth and it’s all been downhill, imperialist and racist ever since 😆

IMG_6803.jpeg

An interesting and intellectual post Mungler.

The great pity is that many, possibly even the majority of Western leaders don't see the picture with such clarity.

2 hours ago, JDog said:

interesting and intellectual post Mungler

Agreed.

But....

15 hours ago, Mungler said:

The bit I find hilarious is how the Putin apologists still attempt to punt the ‘it’s all NATO and the West’s fault and forced a Russian invasion’ cough, I mean SMO. Absolute nonsense of the highest order. That and ‘Russia isn’t hurting but getting bigger, better, badder stronger’. We’ll see.

I don't apologise for what Russia has done, I've,  personally, never referred to it as an SMO , it is, and was , an invasion, a war. But continuing to admonish those who have a different opinion on the WHY , is just an echo chamber for your own confirmation bias.

Form an opinion on how to end it, without touting the 'Russia needs to withdraw to pre 2014 lines' it just isn't going to happen.

The US DID  fuel this fire, the fact is inescapable,  and now they are sat on their hands, Ukraines position looks pretty dire, that's not me gloating, it's just a fact, and a very sad one.

Willy OAM  on YouTube, ex Australian military,  pro west ,pro Ukrainian, went over there with aid in the early days of the war, does some excellent reporting and projection of the current situation, his vlogs are informative and unbiased, he calls it as he sees it, and for this ukrain has called him an enemy of the state, imagine that, an unbiased opinion makes you a putin puppet and an enemy of Ukraine? 

https://youtu.be/ZZtUj1dyjbs?si=fSkBc1Sl5mG2q-r2

Contains some swearing, but I would urge you and oowee to watch this and perhaps see another aspect.

• welsh1 locked this topic