Newbie 'Pinkie'

Calamity Jane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Outlaw

I am glad you decided agaist the fusia pink writing - my eyes were starting to bleed

Oh no you just reminded her she will be at it again soon

Tony

Hello to all of you.

Thought I would get in on this man talk and invade your world......

I am a Browning Girl and own a Cynergy Black Ice cause it looks good (well in my opinion) they go against everything a gun should look like, but really I would like to revamp a boring wood one and spray it with pink glitter! (maybe one day)

I shoot girlie 24's and wear as much pink as possible. The best thing is beating men at their own game and often come away from shoots beating most men! I shoot all disciplines but only clays as my belief that you should only shoot breathing things if you are prepared to eat them!

Calamity Jane :lol:

:good:

I hope you better behaved than the other bints we have on here as they are well scatty :/

LB

females with guns this country has hit rock bottom :lol::lol:

World domination ..... you know it makes sense!

We have worn the aprons for far to long (not that I have one) and it is time to move away from the Kitchen sink (I have a dishwasher)...................... anyway I say 'Get out those Browning Cynergy's (proper gun) and invade the men folk with clean honest thrashings, get those 10's, blow the smoke, smell the powder and turn round and grin and say beat that!

:good:

i'm in love :lol::/ and to think i had the only female shooting partner that could let of a .50cal and grin, another one's out there. :yp:

women with guns, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Martin

Guest The Outlaw

I have seen the veil and other bits, good marketing ploy.

I will have to think up a way of enhancing some stuff I want to sell on here

Tony

Ps Thanks for the welcome magman if that was for me :good:

Guest The Outlaw

Shame the picture was taken showing the top of the net.

It would have been better to see all of it.

The other question is did he wash it after trapping??? his missus in it?

I suppose onlt the buyer could smell/tell :good::blush::good:

Tony

hi pinkie

a lady :good::blush::good:

its good to have you here . its nice to have a other couple on here too.(i have a sweepy on here somewhere .i keep losing him )anyway they all harmless on here really . my advice is every now and again when on pw chuck the odd words like breast, bouncy, tight,and frim around and it will keep them happy for days . anyway hope to talk soon babes. xxxxx suzy

p.s L.B it did not go unnotice what you said. i for one would have thought after putting on that dress and feeling your inner women . you would stand up for the fairer sex .and their was me ready to invite to one of my girlie PJs parties

welcome.....oh and there is nothing girlie about 24g loads...i use them... :good:

Good for you I get the impression that they are not hard enough for some men!. I manage to hits most clays with 24's and do not feel any recoil at all. In fact I shot over 500 targets one weekend and could of kept going. Perhaps I will have a look at some of the other forums re: 24's. My Cynergy does not like 28's very much as it jumps around and suffer with recoil if I do not get gun fit right.

Calam :good:

font="Lucida Console"]Thank U to everyone for a very warm welcome.

It is good to have a laugh and a joke. I look forward to many intellectual meaningful conversations and discussions (am I on the right forum :good: ). It is also good to hear from other girlies as it one of the only sports that us girls can be on equal terms with a man - although I like to think I am better!

Good to hear from you all.

PS. I make a **** coffee and Tea, do not like cooking or shopping........ well not gun shops, ebay, internet........

Calam :good: [/font][/color]

Stop Stop!!enough of this creeping round this new bird, hey tuts, come up to kingsley moor this Sunday and be put in your girly place!!! WELL are you up for it babes??? if not, get in the kitchen and knock us blokes up something to EAT,!! ;):good::oops::lol:

haha you certainly have a way with the ladies *****

and :good::good::lol: