Absolute scum

countryman

49 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Exactly how I feel.

49 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Exactly how I feel.

A few years ago i did a very basic search  into our P.C.C. and his office ,have a rough guess as to how many people are actually involved in this non-position as of today ? one or two assistants along with a secretary maybe .Dream on this guy has a staff of no less then 28 people in his "team " from partnership analyst ( me neither ) to commissioning programme manager . Along with this years P.C.C. expenditure of £5 miilion which includes victim support and community safety grants .

Now this tidy little sum would provide us with an extra 200 or so extra Police officers ,pretty sure i know where i would sooner spend that money .

On 28/04/2024 at 14:52, Dougy said:

PM me your address i have a Hilti laser level he can have. Ive no use for it. 

All i want is £10 to cover postage :good:

Dougy Thank you so much for your kindness, the laser level turned up today, the lad is working for me today and I have just handed it to him, he asked me how much you wanted for it, I told him you had kindly given it to him to help him out with all what you had stolen from you, he is extremely grateful and has asked me thank you so much for your help. It does show you in life that although there is scum out there, there is still good people as well.

Thanks

chris

Sometimes there is more reward in giving than receiving. 😃

It's a pleasure to be able to help out. It's sat in my cave for years doing nothing, may as well have a use to someone. 

Its too easy to get rid of used tools car boot sales , ebay , gumtree  it goes on and on and all the buyers are worried about is did they get a bargain no where did these tools come from at that price 

Everything dog runs ferrets hutches have padlocks fitted it might no stop them but it will start the dogs barking to get me looking out 

But if they can get into banks they will get in anywhere