Euros 2024.

Minky

Well the first game between Germany and Scotland is about to start off the tournament soon.  So what will the score be at the end of the game.? Will you be shouting out come on Jimmy or you unless ............?  I'll start the ball rolling. 4:1 to Germany.  But I know nothing. 

Edited by Minky

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Minky said:

They cant be that bad,  Do you mean 365........days in the year or the amount of #6 shot in a cartridge.?

no just fooling about..........they are the underdog and know it........they will play as if there is a fire under their rear end...........Germany need to be firing on all cylinders

7 minutes ago, Minky said:

20 mins gone and it's 2:0...!  The Jimmy's in the crowd look a bit crestfallen.  The score prediction may need adjustment. Free kick just outside the box. Saved..!!

I thought at first that the Germany team had two more players than the Scotch boys :hmm: , I fear Germany are now coasting and have got a few extra gears if they need to use them .

5 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I thought at first that the Germany team had two more players than the Scotch boys  , I fear Germany are now coasting and have got a few extra gears if they need to use them .

it might help not to employ Norwich City players :whistling:

11 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I thought at first that the Germany team had two more players than the Scotch boys 

I thought exactly the same 🫣 Scotland are getting walked over 🙄

1 hour ago, Minky said:

20 mins gone and it's 2:0...!  The Jimmy's in the crowd look a bit crestfallen.  The score prediction may need adjustment. Free kick just outside the box. Saved..!!

Theres Jimmys on here mate ,,,

Can I just add my tuppence worth.

I along with many English fans at the start would have been rooting for the Scots.

If it had been England v Germany how many Scots would have been rooting for the English?

Not many I bet 🤔

:shaun:

6 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

I along with many English fans at the start would have been rooting for the Scots.

If it had been England v Germany how many Scots would have been rooting for the English?

Not many I bet 🤔

:shaun:

Says the cynic in you 🫣 but I do agree 👍 Scotland were getting 'bigged up' for the last few days [positive vibes and all that] but the outcome was always going to be the same,,,, quite a big loss. All the pundits [ITV] were scathing in their summing up at the end of the match, and quite rightly so 😆

8 hours ago, dabbers said:

Theres Jimmys on here mate ,,,

Just wondering if calling a Scottish person a “jock” or “Jimmy” is racist or at least politically incorrect.

What do you think Jimmy …..sorry, dabbers. ;)

6 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Not many I bet 🤔

that bald *** who represents jockland in the commons as he said so in a tv interview last week.

he's happy to take his pay in English currency though.

that **** tennis player is another.

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

14 hours ago, marsh man said:

3 . 1 to Germany .  

When we where out yesterday i said to the wife maybe pop into a bookies and bet on Germany winning 3-1 good job i didn't  saved a fiver 

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

it might help not to employ Norwich City players 

Yes he seemed unable to hold the ball punched it out most of the time and the Germans took full advantage of it