teddy bear calle 'more ham 'head'

trakker01

poor lass...(gilian do'dar)...she goes to SUDAN teach the , uneducated the best she can....gives them years & years of experience to there kids........tries have a bit o'fun...& guess what, they bite the had that feeds them (yet once again)

burger tham, come home lass, teach our kids...they need ya, & will love to sing with ya....away in a manger at CHRIST'mas...

:lol:

'bout time , we treat them the same, been a CHRIST'ian country & all......what good 4 one, should be good for all!!

hypocrytes...... :stupid:

& as far as the AID goes...well, STOP the hand outs!! shame really, but if thats there narrow mindedness, let it be..let them make the rules , lets follw !! ???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for her but it was her choice to go there and try and educate them. What was she really expecting?

Its only good fortune that she wasn't kidnapped for being a westerner and got herself beheaded on al jazeera tv.

Who are we to dictate how other countries should run themselves?

Other than that, anyone got the keys to the Enola Gay?

Mind you, if you had a Pakistani teacher in an English school dress a teddy from head to toe in a burka and call it Jesus I could see at least half a dozen members of this illustrious forum popping a blood vessel.

You go to the stoneage, you get stoned.... or words and sentiments to that effect :stupid:

My view, we cut all aid off to the Sudan immediately. If they don't like our Western do gooders they won't be wanting our foreign aid cash either.

Mind you, if you had a Pakistani teacher in an English school dress a teddy from head to toe in a burka and call it Jesus I could see at least half a dozen members of this illustrious forum popping a blood vessel.

read this and you might start to understand why

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/c...icle2935442.ece

poor lass...(gilian do'dar)...she goes to SUDAN teach the , uneducated the best she can....gives them years & years of experience to there kids........tries have a bit o'fun...& guess what, they bite the had that feeds them (yet once again)

burger tham, come home lass, teach our kids...they need ya, & will love to sing with ya....away in a manger at CHRIST'mas...

:lol:

'bout time , we treat them the same, been a CHRIST'ian country & all......what good 4 one, should be good for all!!

hypocrytes...... :stupid:

& as far as the AID goes...well, STOP the hand outs!! shame really, but if thats there narrow mindedness, let it be..let them make the rules , lets follw !! ???

bang on tracker stop ALL AID 1st job if this lass gets 15 days in a sudanese ****hole.

for doing what her kids wanted then abu hansa and his cronies should be put up against the wall and bloody well shot.

we let abu go they should let her go.

I would never go to a country where the locals were easily upset - a bit volatile - or the legal system was bent / archaic / a bit dodgy. She knew what she was walking into or she is stupid. It's their country and they can do what they want. However, I would be cutting off any aid to that country - end of story. If they wish to be so easily outraged - okay - but not with my money paying their bills.

She knew what she was walking into or she is stupid. It's their country and they can do what they want.

Some people tend to blind themselves from the facts and convince themselves they can make a difference make them change, tree hugging hippys usually :stupid:

It worked with Ghandi because he protested against a democratic regiem, the British. If he done it against the Thrid Reich it would have been a bit different :lol:

Digger - might well be blinkered and you should not go on holiday thinking of what could go wrong. Sadly, it is a consideration.

I won't go into the McCann's saga - I have little time for awful parents who prefer booze to children's safety, but they might have a view on the Police / judicial system in Portugal.

I see where you are coming from Gordon, I have had people attempt to mug me in the USA, been the victim of robbery in Tobago and had the Colombian police assume I was a drug dealer because at the time I wore an ear ring ( now swapped for a diamond stud ). I never thought I would be above the law, never doubted the fact I would have to answer to the relevant countries interpretation of it.

This country will wail and whine but at the end of the day do nothing at all.

If there was a " we are all damned " smiley I would insert it now.