this really makes me sick

markbivvy

These yobbos are just the same as the others who stone Firecrews, and ambulance staff as they try to help people in trouble, In my opinion, if the parents were prosecuted when these twerps did this kind of thing, then like my childhood in the 1940/50,s these kind of people would be self policing!, Ooer, Here I go again! :good:

When attacked by chavs the normal courses of action available to the law abiding are:

1. Defend yourself and get arrested for assault if you survive.

2. Get kicked, stoned or beaten to death in the knowledge that those ending your life will probably get away with it and be laughing their heads off.

Its official. The law cant protect the public. You`re on your own.

They probably view violence like they do on video games, its not real and no one gets hurt.

Time for a wake up call with the youth of today. As soon as they start to wear Burberry hit them with a tazer.

Its like a puppy or a foal that is fearless because it hasn't been hurt yet. Give these little ****s a good kicking and they would soon start blarting like babies

A Cull. That would work, every piece of chav that you take into a police station with burberry attached (or fingers splayed like a gansta rapper) you get paid.

Open season I say :good:

A pity we can't find some great unoccupied bit of the world and ship off little swine like that to it, and leave them to get on with things as best they can.

No, on second thoughts they'd probably soon outnumber the ones left behind and mount an invasion. We'd do better just to make white cider free at all community centres to keep them contained until their livers packed up.