How did you get your username?

Teal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious to those who fish the sea, to those who don't it's a make of fishing rod. Should be spelt Zziplex but some scroat had already taken that on trying to use it as my password when we bought our first computer and attempting to create an e mail I think it was.

Damn, that was a long time ago...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finn - welcome. Not bad on here and thankfully free from the idiots who have been plaguing GT and ST.

I was originally Clayshooter, but got confused, by some, with Glen, so I put my real name on. I take the point about full names.

Shame they don't do a 32" Finn Classic.

Simon Roberts - do you still shoot at Rishton? I go there with a few friends regularly. The lure of the monster sausage, bacon, egg barm at silly low prices.

Hi Gordon, was out with the Finn today for 100, mate came with an ancient sbs. I was doing fine until I tried his sbs - I didnt miss a thing with it!

I have been trying to modernise and go with the o/u trend, but Ive always been an sbs man. Birds I was thinking about with the Finn I was just shooting with the sbs - plus it was a mile too short for me.

I dont regret the Finn, I love it, but I think I'm going to split my club shoots with my sbs too.

I read in the other place, that you were still looking at Brownings. Theyve got a video with all their o/u's here -

http://www.browningint.com/intro.html

Click on the browning video's link then the top link to products.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching "Noddy in Toyland" with the kids one morning and Bigears went missing, unfortunately he came back :blink:

:yahoo::balloon: :( ;):lol:

you have to get a prize for the most random username!

Cheers me old fruit, my prize is nothing too expensive I hope, after all I would'nt want you to skin yourself just before Christmas :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Mine speaks for itself - ask most of my ex's :lol::lol::lol::lol: Also like the tune as well - lyrics were well apt :no:

belive me i can vouch for him being lazee its asif he cant be bothered to shoot the pigeons...... :/ even tho he goes through all the movements of swinging the gun and pulling the trigger.(i get the impression he dont want to pick them up so he missus them) :lol::lol: :yp: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: