Kevin Keegan

jonno 357

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have very short memories. Won promotion for Newcastle and Man City. Keegan was the best manager Newcastle have had in a long time. Runners up to Alex Ferguson - who hasn't been. They played the best football Newcastle has ever seen. I support Leeds, but the Geordies should think themselves lucky that he has returned. The city will be buzzing.

People have very short memories. Won promotion for Newcastle and Man City. Keegan was the best manager Newcastle have had in a long time. Runners up to Alex Ferguson - who hasn't been. They played the best football Newcastle has ever seen. I support Leeds, but the Geordies should think themselves lucky that he has returned. The city will be buzzing.

I too remember him getting NUFC up in 93. The rant when he lost it on TV when Fergie put a tiny bit of pressure on him?

I also remember the last game at Webley England v Germany ?

When it got tuff he **** it! Spineless to$$er

Jonno

Good choice,that will bring a smile back to DFB, When people kept on touting Shearer, I thought they would have better results if Shergar! the horse was in charge!!OOPS Sorry Toon Supporters !!and you PIN. :angry::good: :lol:just a bit of humour by me, anyway I am a West Brom Supporter!! who,s had more dissapointments than US?? :lol:

Edited by berettaman1

I too remember him getting NUFC up in 93. The rant when he lost it on TV when Fergie put a tiny bit of pressure on him?

Jonno

Jonno i take it you are a manc scum glory chasing pillow muncher?

I too remember his rant..passion..commitment but then you wouldnt know anything about that would you!!

I also remember and was there the last time he was here when we humiliated the scum 5-0

luvin it

Its quite difficult to predict how he will get on.

He has been quite successful in management in the past, but the way he left Fulham for England, then resigned from England and seemed to jump from Man City before he was pushed, does make you wonder whether he has the appetite for it.

I remember him being interviewed after he "retired" for the last time and he basically said that he had more than enough money to last him the rest of his life and he didn't need the aggro.

I just wonder what has changed.

Jonno

I too remember his rant..passion..commitment but then you wouldnt know anything about that would you!!

I also remember and was there the last time he was here when we humiliated the scum 5-0

luvin it

:angry::good::lol: Love it

****All since 1969. I mean solar planets have been discovered quicker than the toon can win owt

David May, superstar, got more medals

than Shearer!

I especially liked singing that one at Newcastle :lol::lol:

Jonno

Its quite difficult to predict how he will get on.

He has been quite successful in management in the past, but the way he left Fulham for England, then resigned from England and seemed to jump from Man City before he was pushed, does make you wonder whether he has the appetite for it.

I remember him being interviewed after he "retired" for the last time and he basically said that he had more than enough money to last him the rest of his life and he didn't need the aggro.

I just wonder what has changed.

About £4 million reasons a year I guess

Jonno

Jonno

luvin it

:angry::good::lol: Love it

****All since 1969. I mean solar planets have been discovered quicker than the toon can win owt

than Shearer!

Jonno

Your just bitter cos he turned your lot down errmmm twice i believe! :lol::lol:

Jonno

luvin it

:lol::lol::lol: Love it

than Shearer!

Jonno

Your just bitter cos he turned your lot down errmmm twice i believe! :lol::lol:

Absolutley correct. The guy is a leg end and I have won many a shekel betting on him to score for Newcastle and England. I once had a silly acca bet and it was all going on Shearer to score first and England to win 2-0 (those were the days you might say) Low and behold the bet was up

Oh and I won a few quid to boot- well quite a few :angry::good:

Jonno

Anynoe who slags KK off is just a complete *****.........he is a God......just you all wait.....I predict my beloved Mags finishing at least 13th this season.......so the rest of the Premiership just be careful.........boring old 4-3's and 7-0's(spurs) on the cards again........long live the entertainers :angry:

Surely geordies only get upset when they run out of broon / the dole office is shut. Sums it up that they were expecting 30000 tonight but when someone read them the news it was a sell out. Aspiring to 13th place in the prem ? Thats really what a big club dreams of, "ooh, lets aim for mid table mediocrity, we are big enough to have twelve teams above us". Big club my dogs bottom, and before you whinge I dont support a prem team, I do know that having lots of fans does not a big team make, if that was the case Man ure would win everything that chelski dont.

Relegation may be avoided, mores the pity but big team ? Saw my team spank NUFC and we only took 500 to yours, still outsang you though.

I only bait the hooks girls :good: