How do you become a moderator?

salisburykeeper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another forum to join, interesting to say the least although only hours old. Hope it's not not like the shooting season, catch em up, breed em, fatten em, bingo, your dead. I'll give it a fair crack of the whip, but WILL NOT do any backbiting to "other" sites. I am not interested in politics, just like to pass on and learn knowledge!

Hope it does well, if you can't stand competition, you shouldn't be there in the first place!

This whole thing has become a bit mickey mouse now. The ban, the user backlash, the new site... Jeez

Who gives a *****? We log on, we log off and then we live our actual lives. Lots of people say that there are better forums out there, well in that case the answer to the dilemma is clear isnt it? I liked Tony and his somtimes rambling posts, but I dont feel the need to go on some self important moral crusade over the whole thing.

What if PW fizzles.. well, what if it does? I like this site and would be sad if it did go down the pan, but if it does I will still get up and go to work 9-5 monday to friday, and I'll still pack my gun, carts and deeks into the fourtrak on a saturday because THIS IS ONLY A WEB FORUM!

And if it does die, can we really, hand on heart say that we kept posting about shooting, pushed the sport we ALL love forward and helped one another in the proper spirit of fieldsports, or did we just turn on one another and have stupid dust ups at every opportunity (and I'll admit I have been as guilty as anyone of this)?

Those of us who care about free speech (and I count myself as one of those) could make far better use of our time by going after the real sources of oppresion (press/government etc). Instead we squabble on here as though anyone will ever, EVER care about our impotent moral outrage that someone can no longer post on one of a plethora of hunting/shooting based sites.

ZB

Edited becasue I forgot to admit that I havent been a PW angel at times!

This whole thing has become a bit mickey mouse now. The ban, the user backlash, the new site... Jeez

Who gives a *****? We log on, we log off and then we live our actual lives. Lots of people say that there are better forums out there, well in that case the answer to the dilemma is clear isnt it? I liked Tony and his somtimes rambling posts, but I dont feel the need to go on some self important moral crusade over the whole thing.

What if PW fizzles.. well, what if it does? I like this site and would be sad if it did go down the pan, but if it does I will still get up and go to work 9-5 monday to friday, and I'll still pack my gun, carts and deeks into the fourtrak on a saturday because THIS IS ONLY A WEB FORUM!

And if it does die, can we really, hand on heart say that we kept posting about shooting, pushed the sport we ALL love forward and helped one another in the proper spirit of fieldsports, or did we just turn on one another and have stupid dust ups at every opportunity?

Those of us who care about free speech (and I count myself as one of those) could make far better use of our time by going after the real sources of oppresion (press/government etc). Instead we squabble on here as though anyone will ever, EVER care about our impotent moral outrage that someone can no longer post on one of a plethora of hunting/shooting based sites.

ZB

now THAT was deep :blush:

i dont think it was outlaw who created that site so now atleast the people who like outlaw can speak to him on another forum as i hardly post on any forum i jus read comments caus i ent the best typer in the world i will be floatin round both forums but this forum is still ace n very informative but maybe the other forum might answer questions this forum cant and vice versa

How do you become a moderator?

A 9" tongue and the ability to breathe through ones ears is considered a prerequisite, I have heard?

:blush::lol: Naughty Boy :lol::lol:

Dleifnarc is Cranfield backwards, so it's a wind up

EDIT:

And Bazzer is right. You don't want to be a mod on any forum, althought I am still putting my name down to be a mod on busty-20-year-old-hot-nymphos.com

Edited by Mungler