SORRY EVERYONE.

Balaclave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to say balaclave you have lost our trust in you. its gonna take a long time before we know wheather your with us or against us.

Is there some proof that you clay pigeon shooting? eg, do you know the boss of this clay shooting ground and what clay ground is it you shoot on?

DF

I'm sure there's some Leicestershire based posters who will meet up with you for a round of sporting to wipe the slate clean. You have come across as a top ****** on here to be honest, troll at best, card carrying anti at worst.

Edit: It's a slow day, can I have a copy of the PM's please.

Edited by russuk

Without wishing for a "you started it first" argument, don't forget that abusive PM's are often a two way street.

We cannot view the content of PM's and EMails sent through the site (but we can view the traffic statistics, which is something for those that post things like , "thanks for the dozens of PM's I've received supporting me" to be aware of :unsure: ), so we can't moderate them.

We rely on people reporting the PM's and forwarding us copies.

People get a warning for sending abusive messages, once its proven.

If they persist , they are suspended.

All members can actually block certain other members from communicating with them by PM.

I did block him and also report it to yourself and henry d ( who didnt even resond to me - then again he may have been busy for the the last 4 days).

If you report something to a Moderator, the first one to deal with it advises the other Mods, so that you don't get two replies .

Nobody gets ignored.