The archbishop of cantebry's latest spoutings

paulf

he said that Sharia law should be available for muslims living in this country. is the guy off his trolley? I always though so and a toadays coments confirmed it!

If they dont like British law then they shouldnt chose to live in this country.

Whats the Sharia law???

Its basicly a were people are tried under a religuse court, there are no hard and fast rules and its open to inerptaion.

Seems crazy to me that any sane individual could think we need another set of rules for what is a minority other than if you dont like our culture and laws dont stay.

misguided dangerous welsh **** its the likes of him and his balm pot ideas that will have us at each others throats, do these people just "drop" these comments in the hope of stirring the pot if so he excels at his job.

cheers KW

It is for Muslims isn't it and it's not like we have to go to their courts?

Whats the problem with that?

LB

Where the problems would come would be IF (and it's a big IF, because it's only the Archbish shooting his gob off after all) but IF we allowed Muslims to try their people under Sharia Law in this country, theoretically their courts could give one of them brownie points for persecuting a Christian or a Jew, whereas under our law it's not kosher ???

They would condone stuff that we would shaft them for doing :good:

(Big IF)

LB

Integration :good: I think not

One rule for them one rule for us ?

Edited: to add the archbishop is a (insert as many expletives as you like here !!!)

Edited by Poacher

LB

This is Britain not some god forsaken third world country that stones adulterers, whips rape victims, murders daughters who choose not to be sold off to the highest bidder, we have an elected parliament who pass bills to make law and a police force and judicial system to uphold those laws, if they dont like it then they should not come simple as

cheers KW

I am not sure you guys know much about sharia law, but let me tell you this (hehehehehe) if you are caught stealing twice, you hand comes off, .............sharia law or not, but this sounds good to me and I am sure some of these lil bast**ds running around the streets right now could do with the knowledge that this may happen to them if they don't keep their hands of other ppl's property :good::lol::lol:

on the other hand ( pun intended), I think it may be a tad over the top letting muslims having it all their own way over here, after all, if they don;t like our laws, they can always get back to wherever they came from , right?

??????:lol:

Just goes to show that most of the problems and wars in this world are caused by religion.

If we have split laws in this country it will probably end up in a civil war.

The biggest problem with laws based on religeous beliefs is that they are just an interpretation, one persons views.

Intergration? Send them all back, born here or not. Want their own laws? then go back to the country that has them. If you hate the western world and its ways so much then don't come here, simple as.

LB

Where the problems would come would be IF (and it's a big IF, because it's only the Archbish shooting his gob off after all) but IF we allowed Muslims to try their people under Sharia Law in this country, theoretically their courts could give one of them brownie points for persecuting a Christian or a Jew, whereas under our law it's not kosher ???

They would condone stuff that we would shaft them for doing :good:

(Big IF)

They have been practising it for many years in their communities in the UK.

I'm surprised that the members of Muslim watch didn't know that ???

LB

Come on lads, keep up, http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=51299 .

Despite the headlines, its not suggesting that thieves get their hands cut off...............unfortunately.

As I understand it the proposal isn't that Sharia law would be used in criminal cases. Instead it would be an option only in cases like divorce and business disputes.

There is already a Jewish Court that deals with similar disputes for Jewish people, I can't see that this is much different

Once again, something with "Muslim overtones" sets everyone off. :good:

@ Cranfield. Live in an area where you are surounded by them, and as a white person you are a minority. Then, just maybe you will understand how a lot of people living in cities feel.

Some people are a lot closer to the effects of muslims failure to integrate than others.

Go back and read my post, I have just commented accurately on the subject of this thread.

The word "integration" doesn't apply.

Because the Jews have access to Beth Din, does that mean they don't "integrate" ?

The trouble is if we adopted it it would be the thin end of the wedge. As i say If they feel the need for thier own laws then the should live in thier own country.

I wouldnt go so farr as to sudgest repatriation but im damned if this country is going to be turned into a muslim state.