Women at work

ME

Some of my ex-colleagues and I debated dropping Fleet or animal laxative into an ex-MD's coffee maker, locking all the lavatory cubicle doors and watching the resulting, hilarious eruptions, which was surely worth £250 of Beadle's money.

Again, mickey her drink, sit back and watch the fun unfold.

She's just that sort of smart **** person, male / female you get them. A quiet word or better rdidicule by turning the question around is the answer.

I dont have a problem with women in the workplace with the exception of the example HD gives and the current crazy maternity laws... but thats another topic.

Edited by paulf

LV, you are being bullied in the workplace by a bint, get a grip of yourself man :drinks::sick::mad: :(

Definite gaylord behaviour you will be getting emotional next ???

LOL !

I will tell her that I now outsource all my HR needs and send her and her futile questions to LB for some straight-talking...

(she is blonde and got big norks if that sways your decision ?)

No problem LV and at the same time I can tell her that her hair dye makes her look cheap and her lills look like my cockers ears, without the fur of course :( Unless you know different :drinks:

LB

LV you're in a similar line of work to me, we had one similar to you but we worked out that we actually couldn't afford to feed her, big assets equalled large appetite, and **** and most other parts but as soon as she stopped selling and started running the office we decided we were better off without her

Aw c'mon LV - is this one of your wind ups :drinks:

You are the boss and you are allowing her to tell you how to run your company and also how to manage your time?

Has she managed to make a 200% increase in sales in the time she has been with you? If not, call her into a meeting and tell it to her straight - you run the company - not her and if she continues to make comments that you feel are undermining you and your position as the manager then you will sadly have to let her go.

Is it perhaps a fact that she knows much more about the telesales aspect of your work than you do? And this is making you uncomfortable? Tell her that from now on all suggestions have to be in writing and will only be implemented once you give the say so - after taking a suitable amount of time to review the suggestions. If you don't like them you do not need to give her a reason just say it won't be happening - you are her boss man - you are entitled to deal with it in this manner.

If this aint a wind up - best of luck ???

Pushkin :drinks:

you could have a huge asset ....

It was because of her "huge assets" I hired her !!!!

ah-ha! herein lies your problem. if you had placed good business sense before your hormones, and hired someone who was GOOD AT HER JOB, rather than having big tits..... you might not be in the situation you find yourself in now.

serves you right! :good:

Edited by darebear

ah-ha! herein lies your problem. if you had placed good business sense before your hormones, and hired someone who was GOOD AT HER JOB, rather than having big tits..... you might not be in the situation you find yourself in now.

serves you right! :lol:

its more pleasant looking at the assets during the day though :good:

I am glad to report she has been fine today. She was at the office and I have been out of the office ALL day !!!

When I get her focused on her work she does a good job, we have got some new customers from her efforts.

I appreciate all the answers and confirm that it is "get tough time" now !

the new lady in sales rang down to stores and asked me to take a ream of paper up to her ( 3 flights of stairs ) i politely told her to come down and get her own ream of paper to which she replied...its a mans job to do the fetching and carrying in work and she was not going to carry a heavy lump of paper up 3 flights.........so 1 ream of paper and 3 flights later i landed in the sales dept and at the top of my voice shouted...who is the lazy ******* ***** who Cant be ***** to come down to stores for this.....no answer of course....on the way out i shouted...next time one of you goes for a ****,ring stores and i will come up and wipe your **** for you.you set of lazy b*******.....no doubt i will be in front of the boss again tomorrow...who cares he is french,he got one o level,ran away from the army and was a waiter in his dads failed restaurant.....if he thinks he is going to give me a bollicking he is in for a shock....this is england mate...if he doesnt like it he can P*** off back to france...

mikky

serves you right! :lol:

darebear dearest !

Please refrain from displaying this extremely unhelpful judgmental attitude toward a MAN who is obviously running his own business and has - as he clearly states - employed a WOMAN which I understand is rather pleasing to the eyes of MEN and is NOW capable of doing her job after a bad start due to her naturally inherited shortcoming (she speaks without being asked to) as well as telling others (a MAN) what to do and how to do it !!! We all (MEN) understand that she is a WOMAN and make therefore allowances!!! I recommend you read a cookbook or two and "entertain" your MAN properly as expected !!!

ANother thing you may work on is preparing game your MAN so kindly provides when he feels good and ready to do so !

Hope your dogs are well and happy :good::lol::lol::lol::lol::good::angry:

Edited by Sundowner

serves you right! :P

darebear dearest !

Please refrain from displaying this extremely unhelpful judgmental attitude toward a MAN who is obviously running his own business and has - as he clearly states - employed a WOMAN which I understand is rather pleasing to the eyes of MEN and is NOW capable of doing her job after a bad start due to her naturally inherited shortcoming (she speaks without being asked to) as well as telling others (a MAN) what to do and how to do it !!! We all (MEN) understand that she is a WOMAN and make therefore allowances!!! I recommend you read a cookbook or two and "entertain" your MAN properly as expected !!!

ANother thing you may work on is preparing game your MAN so kindly provides when he feels good and ready to do so !

Hope your dogs are well and happy :yes::D:/:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops::sly::lol:;);)

:P ~rolls eyes~