50 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend layout would you do:

• Saturday rifles all day, Sunday Clays Morning and Rifles afternoon
    • Saturday rifles all day, sunday Rifles Morning and afternoon

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in................for everything except cruising for trannies.

I will leave that to W&L :good:

Dazza, fly over and I will pick you up from the airport, doesn't matter which one as I won't be able to find it anyway but heathrow is near Bisley and stanstead is in munglers back garden :good:

LB

sounds like a plan :blink:

Dazza, I live next to Bisley, and Heathrow (if that's your destination) is between where I work and home. If you need a lift, it's not even out of my way. Which ever Airport you use, I sure there'll be someone travelling in, from that direction. If you do make it, you won't regret it...

ps. Bring plenty of paracetamol. :blink:

I see DavidBASC reading the thread, you fancy coming down to meet us all David?

He was checking you are all are BASC members :blink:

Joking aside, you do need to have insurance of some sort to attend if you are shooting.

This is true, as we wont be booking through basc (thankyou martin) it dosent need to be basc, but you will need some form.

I will also point out to the shotgunners, it is fiber only!

Wouldn't be complete without him! :blink:

Flash: Could you please send me the video of my getting knobbled by Snotty's cannon as we are doing the laws of science at the moment at school that show what happens when you fire a powerful gun when your as light as me. Would be good to get some actual footage up on the interactive whiteboard. :good:

FM :good:

will do pin.

on another note, has anyone seen snotty around, need to see if he has any contacts that can get me some ammo for the snider to take to bisley.

was told by a gunsmiths that i should send it to the proofhouse first :blink:. he hasnt seen it, but said it needs to be proofed to go on an FAC. but i can shoot it like once every 2 years without it on an FAC due to the rareness of the ammo.

ill be at bisley on the 11th so i might see if i could get there on the 1st and stay till the 20th for the small-bore NSRA meeting as well just to meet a few of you guys

owww 20 days at bisley thats gunna be pricy £40 a week camping on soldiers field i betta book my pitch now lol

Anyone know if they have an air rifle range of F&T if not an idea.......

They have one FT near "Our" campsite and it is a good idea, however initial attempts have yeilded nothing much as it is booked solid, however it would be nice.

The Bisley Field Target Organisation (BFTO) is very near to where we camp. Attempts to get a shoot there last year were unsuccessful, due (IIRC) to their competition weekend clashing with ours. Their calendar shows that they have no competions booked on 2nd/3rd August this year.

Contact via webmaster@bfto.org.uk

I'll be there - gonna have to see if i can improve on last years injuries lol - still got some scars from last year - gravel burns don't ya just love em :o :lol:

I'll bring a bottle of tia maria for SPARKIE as his ale handling capacity is about that of my thirteen year old lads :lol::good:

LB - thanks for leaving the trannie cruising to me mate - doubles my chances for the weekend :good: :good:

Edited by wickedandlazee