PW Bisley meet 1st-3rd august 08

dunganick

Which weekend layout would you do:  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend layout would you do:

• Saturday rifles all day, Sunday Clays Morning and Rifles afternoon
    • Saturday rifles all day, sunday Rifles Morning and afternoon

Ok its that time of the year again where im going to start organising Bisley for this year (and possibly one sooner)

However, so i can get an idea of numbers and interestest in certain disciplines i need a large number of you who are actually intending to go, to do the poll.

The plan at the moment would be:

Friday evening........ optional camping for an early start.

Saturday Morning And Afternoon........... rifle shooting 100 + 200yards (number of lanes depends on number of shooters)

Sunday Morning....... Rifle shooting @100yards + possibly 300yards and also Clay shooting (Clays will take about 3 hrs.... so this rifle time is intended mainly for non clay shooters)

Sunday afternoon....... 300 and 600 (100 if enough of you are interested.)

This poll is just intended to give me an idea of numbers so i can work out some costs.

I will look into doing a weekend rifle shoot in the near future.

Edited by dunganick

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to health and safety concerns for the "Midlands Massive" I have been informed that there is to be no riding of my scooter without a lid, no strong lager for Sparkie and LB will need is insurance documentation before being allowed a go :blink:

I'll not be drinking and staying up all night laughing this time either :blink:

Due to health and safety concerns for the "Midlands Massive" I have been informed that there is to be no riding of my scooter without a lid, no strong lager for Sparkie and LB will need is insurance documentation before being allowed a go :angry:

I'll not be drinking and staying up all night laughing this time either :blink:

dont need to ride yours pin ill have my yello rocket :blink:

oh and lots of beer will be there friday same as last year

get there get ****** stay in coma for rest of weekend

cant hit targets due to dehidration and shakes wickedandlazys getting bust up he assures me and spending the rest of the weekend in hospital

ill koin him for stomach pump ithink

Family holiday was rescheduled so I would not miss this. :blink:

Initially the prospect of me not accompanying the rest of the family to France had it's merits however I think they became worried about what I might get up to back home so it would appear I will be going to France... after Bisley. :angry:

You have me worried about the weather now. :yes: Hopefully we can muster enough markees together if it pees down all weekend.

See you there guys. :blink:

FM :oops:

P.S I've not voted as last year I was going to do rifles on the Saturday and just clays on Sunday.

Edited by Ferret Master

I suppose as you lot need my NRA membership card to book the ranges I had better make the effort to come down and drink with you lot again. :stupid::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have use of a hut which sleeps 4 and a caravan that sleeps 3-4 depending on how cosy you want to get, if anyone is interested.

Very reasonable rates as well, the caravan is 15quid a night and the hut is about the same.

Count me in................for everything except cruising for trannies.

I will leave that to W&L :stupid:

Dazza, fly over and I will pick you up from the airport, doesn't matter which one as I won't be able to find it anyway but heathrow is near Bisley and stanstead is in munglers back garden :lol:

LB