A Little Rant !

Salop Matt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time something like this happens its best to do one of 2 things , dismiss the fool as a retard with no importance to anyone but himself ,

trust me theres loads of disillusioned self serving halfwits stomping around thinking there loaded and thats all that counts ...

My experience of this type of tool is they Own Nowt !! & the big car and house will be paid for sometime in the very very distant future !!!

but hey it makes them feel big hahahahaha .... Just dismiss it and carry on as if nothing ever happened and don't give it a second thought ..

Or tell them in a polite but forceful manor to contain them selfs as if they don't theres no telling what your next reaction may be !!

i myself am a handful :hmm: However my manor is not consistent with this and externally i may appear to be placid and timid ...

this quite otten leads to misunderstandings !!! or people thinking they can push there luck take the pee etc etc

Im Often amused by there placid and timid reaction to Me when im forced to let rip !!!

So i would just say Grow some or dismiss this fool !!!

OHH and keep your comments to your self and guns off my rack whilst im on the stand :angry: lol

I know what I know and if someone offers me advice I listen and either accept it or not

dependant on if it is relevent or not. I mostly ask questions and enjoy the environment.

I have not met anyone yet who is not genuine and their advice is always gladly recieved.

I am not easily impressed by peoples words alone. Combine wisdom with experience and they

do not need to offer advise, I would beg for it :angry:

So let him live in his little world, its proberbaly the only one he has. Do your own thing and enjoy.

Cheers taz.

Edited by taz24

I'm a game shooter and have therefore my own style for shooting from years with semi. ( £800 new )

Keep the gun low and bring to shoulder when needed .. unlike silly DTL . whats the point

I love nothing more than turning up to a some high-strung clay ground, wearing my jeans, safety boots, torn-out and repaired barbour waistcoat , ex military sachel for my rounds and shooting whatever combination clay my friend calls for me. Styling counts for nothing, and if the cartridges go 'bang' then there bound to be lead up there ! Just point it in the right direction and you score

I love walking off a stand having enjoyed poaching the smiles of the silly **** wearing all their yellow glasses, badged waistcosts and named bags etc etc

Then better still they ask if you've entered the 'draw' and I point out I cant be ***** with the score card.. drains the enjoyment out of it, still I like nothing more than giving others a lesson !

Give them a cold night in the back of a bouncing truck by the light of a lamp, and see if they are so smart then !

I'm a game shooter and have therefore my own style for shooting from years with semi. ( £800 new )

Keep the gun low and bring to shoulder when needed .. unlike silly DTL . whats the point

I love nothing more than turning up to a some high-strung clay ground, wearing my jeans, safety boots, torn-out and repaired barbour waistcoat , ex military sachel for my rounds and shooting whatever combination clay my friend calls for me. Styling counts for nothing, and if the cartridges go 'bang' then there bound to be lead up there ! Just point it in the right direction and you score

I love walking off a stand having enjoyed poaching the smiles of the silly **** wearing all their yellow glasses, badged waistcosts and named bags etc etc

Then better still they ask if you've entered the 'draw' and I point out I cant be ***** with the score card.. drains the enjoyment out of it, still I like nothing more than giving others a lesson !

Give them a cold night in the back of a bouncing truck by the light of a lamp, and see if they are so smart then !

Hmmm, a real hot shot here.........Digweed & Faulds beware..!! :angry:

Cat.

With your attitude, you don't sound any better than the bloke that this thread refers to.

Did it ever occur to you that they probably can't be ***** spending a night bouncing about in the back of a truck?

If you don't like clay shooting, go and stand in the middle of a field :hmm:

I doubt that you're as good a shot as you claim, otherwise you wouldn't make silly statements such as "Just point it in the right direction and you score" and embarrassing statements such as "I like nothing more than giving others a lesson" :angry:

I shoot a berreta 303 and take great delight in beating people with " all the gear no idea" especially the ones that have to tell you how much they got ripped buying their gun lol

Oh no, not another expert, but this one can't even spell Beretta..!!! :angry:

Cat.

I shoot a berreta 303 and take great delight in beating people with " all the gear no idea" especially the ones that have to tell you how much they got ripped buying their gun lol

Oh no, not another expert, but this one can't even spell Beretta..!!! :angry:

Cat.

:hmm: :hmm: :good:

There'll be another along in a minute, telling us all how easy it is. I expect they'll use a Kreeeeeghowfff :lol:

I accept the challenge,

A night bouncing around in a truck versus 100 of your finest sporting clays that can be found.

We'll see who's style of shooting comes out on top, but I bet a pound to a pinch of **** that it ain't yours.

Crikey, some characters coming out of the woodwork here, wish I didn't have to try so hard at my shooting and was gifted with a natural ability to hit everything.

But alas I'm just a silly *** who has to try hard, wear yellow glasses as I find they help and a shooting vest to hold my carts. Never mind, can't all be perfect :lol:

It's taken me the best part of five years to get into the 70's - but the sense of satisfaction and achievement when I do it is immense and I've persevered even though I do get the hump from time to time.

Nights in the back of a bouncing truck - been there and don't particularly wish to go back.

The smug ones are probably the worst of them all.

Billy Big Potatos

It's taken me the best part of five years to get into the 70's -

Bagsy, whats your fashion sense got to do with this thread? :lol:

Weren't you in Life on Mars? :lol:

:lol: cheers for that, the Mrs has just just been laughing at me telling saying 'I told you'. Must stop shopping at Marks.

So how exactly do you fit in with your Game shooting pals. Apart from your general attire, you shoot a semi. :lol:

And I bet he wears camo gear - at night :lol: :lol: :yes:

Rambo, eat your heart out.

He's got his own style for shooting from years with a semi. It's called missing (£800 new). Oh how we laaaarfed :yes:

I think I could rise to this challenge too. Can I borrow a pop gun off somebody? I'll spend a night bouncing in the back of a truck Who's that *** in Delta Force? Is it Chuck Norris? I'm your man :hmm: :look: :yes::lol:

Yawn.

norris1ku9.jpg

Edited by Chard

Just what our sport needs:

Class, style, panache, a really eloquent turn of phrase, and a 'Top shot' to-boot! Delightful!! :lol:

Pirate:

when i started claying i had a old fellow follow me round giveing me advise every time i went. what a pain he was but in the end he was right and now i am gratefull .i never had anyone down me or my gun thou o only one chap said i would have to forfit my gun if i missed another clay silver pigeon.v.s.blackdown clay club great people friendly .even if i only go every now and again. shame you had a bad experiance with some hotshot can knock your confidence on the day .

well i must admit

ive never done clay shooting in my life

but no way would i let anyone put me down like that there is no need for it its more of a hobby for most of us on here

if it had been me that this sponsered fella had talked down on me, i think i may of lost it and a few choiced words would of been said by me and i would of made him feel so small ( saying i think 33 years of shooting since i was 7 yrs old makes a better sportsman than you will ever be mate so go and stick that 4k gun where the sun dont shine before i wrap it around your neck lol :lol: )

i may not be the best shot in the world to which i admit

but all the same i enjoy it as it is just a hobby

but maybe this fella (idiot) just wanted the place to him self so no one could see how **** he was at hitting the clays

anyway thats my opinion

Edited by radio1ham

But then a Gentleman came over who was shooting alone and proceeded to tell me that my gun was just a basic thing and nothing compaired to his £4,000 gun he is sponsored to shoot :lol::lol:

I'm sorry but I simply don't believe you, I think you've "buttered it up" a tad, no sponsored shooter goes around clay shoots mocking other peoples efforts and rubbishing their equipment, it doesn't happen that way. His sponsor would soon pull the plug on him if he heard about it.

Was this guy known to you, because strangers don't act that way..??

Cat.

Cat, by the looks of things iv found out more about this chap thanks to another PW member who has also encountered him. And despite him saying that his gun was £4,000 and he was sponsered it turns out he isnt ( had he of been then i would of writen to his sponsors to complain about his mannor)

And no i didnt butter it up at all, had you of meet him am sure you would of been equally as shocked. Hopefully someone else will come forward and vouch for me of this gentlemans behavior ! He shoots at the cross gun club kniver !

Hi Sniper:

Although I somehow feel you may have embroidered this a tad, I do understand where you are coming from.

I've actually come across a couple of guys as you describe, but not sponsored shooters.

Really thought they were helping, but their condesending manner spoiled the gesture.

Don't let it dent your enthusiasm for this sport, these guys are very few and far between!

Enjoy your shooting fella, ignore ****'s! :lol:

Pirate:

But then a Gentleman came over who was shooting alone and proceeded to tell me that my gun was just a basic thing and nothing compaired to his £4,000 gun he is sponsored to shoot :lol::lol:

I'm sorry but I simply don't believe you, I think you've "buttered it up" a tad, no sponsored shooter goes around clay shoots mocking other peoples efforts and rubbishing their equipment, it doesn't happen that way. His sponsor would soon pull the plug on him if he heard about it.

Was this guy known to you, because strangers don't act that way..??

Cat.

Cat, by the looks of things iv found out more about this chap thanks to another PW member who has also encountered him. And despite him saying that his gun was £4,000 and he was sponsered it turns out he isnt ( had he of been then i would of writen to his sponsors to complain about his mannor)

And no i didnt butter it up at all, had you of meet him am sure you would of been equally as shocked. Hopefully someone else will come forward and vouch for me of this gentlemans behavior ! He shoots at the cross gun club kniver !

It might have been one of our resident experts on here. :lol:

Did he have "Berreta" stencilled down his barrels in brilliant white emulsion? :lol: