Who are the underclass

Mungler

Interesting reading.

http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/2008/02/wh...underclass.html

For my part I think it's all linked to a society that does not "do" shame anymore.

Makes very interesting reading and sadly confirms my view of society today, no doubt B1 will post shortly when he reads it, theres lot of truth in some of his posts. Extreme on occasions but with an unmistakable ring of truth that we cannot deny. :lol:

Parenting skills have declined steadily with each passing generation, together with personal freedom with each successive government. :lol:

Thanks Mung for finding it and sharing.

:lol: D2D

Interesting reading.

For my part I think it's all linked to a society that does not "do" shame anymore.

Makes very interesting reading and sadly confirms my view of society today, no doubt B1 will post shortly when he reads it, theres lot of truth in some of his posts. Extreme on occasions but with an unmistakable ring of truth that we cannot deny. :lol:

Parenting skills have declined steadily with each passing generation, together with personal freedom with each successive government. :lol:

Thanks Mung for finding it and sharing.

:lol: D2D

I think that you summed it up with one line there, "parenting skills", or rather, the lack of.

these are the same "worried officers" that cant be bothered to get off their jacksies when you have been burgled? quote here is your crime number sir!

disgruntled copper seems annoyed at the time and effort wasted rather than any lack of a perceived "result"

cheers KW

:lol: Like it, I only need a fridge in me garden now, and I've cracked it! :lol:

Hi Bob:

I've got 2 fridges in my front garden, you can have 1.

You can't however, have the outboard engine, mattress, 2 Cortina doors, burned out 'Flymo', or the wheel-less wheelbarrow. :lol:

These garden ornaments are far better deterrent than any Burglar Alarm. :lol:

Pirate:

:lol: Like it, I only need a fridge in me garden now, and I've cracked it! :lol:

Hi Bob:

You can't however, have the outboard engine, mattress, 2 Cortina doors, burned out 'Flymo', or the wheel-less wheelbarrow. :lol:

Pirate:

Cor!! I'll take you up on the fridge offer, I just need the burned out Flymo now to complete the set, any chance of swapping a mini wheel with bald tyre for yours?

:good: Like it, I only need a fridge in me garden now, and I've cracked it! :lol:

Hi Bob:

You can't however, have the outboard engine, mattress, 2 Cortina doors, burned out 'Flymo', or the wheel-less wheelbarrow. ???

Pirate:

Are there any good pee stains on the mattress? ???

:good: Like it, I only need a fridge in me garden now, and I've cracked it! :lol:

Hi Bob:

You can't however, have the outboard engine, mattress, 2 Cortina doors, burned out 'Flymo', or the wheel-less wheelbarrow. ???

Pirate:

Are there any good pee stains on the mattress? ???

Some probably are! Gawd know what the rest are! love0037.gif love0018.gif

Vile!!!

Pirate:

what a load of assuming stereotyping judgmental **** who ever he is he needs a checkup from the neckup :lol: If people go out assuming this having a preconceived idea about people because they wear track suits and jewelry then when they see someone that fits the bill they will judge them. what a load of testicles :good:

Edited by funky

Interesting reading.

It's sad but he has hit the nail very firmly on it's head :no:

what a load of assuming stereotyping judgmental **** who ever he is he needs a checkup from the neckup ??? If people go out assuming this having a preconceived idea about people because they wear track suits and jewelry then when they see someone that fits the bill they will judge them. what a load of testicles :lol:

Are you for real funky :good:

As a old skinhead and former BNP member (amongst other right wing organisations) I can say that hand on my heart, and on my dogs life's, that that gaffa's posting is a true picture of the dire state this country is in ???

There is 'no shame' from the parents in todays climate so how do the sprogs stand a chance of being valuable citizens to society in the future :lol:

LB

Interesting reading.

It's sad but he has hit the nail very firmly on it's head :lol:

what a load of assuming stereotyping judgmental **** who ever he is he needs a checkup from the neckup :no: If people go out assuming this having a preconceived idea about people because they wear track suits and jewelry then when they see someone that fits the bill they will judge them. what a load of testicles :lol:

Are you for real funky :lol:

As a old skinhead and former BNP member (amongst other right wing organisations) I can say that hand on my heart, and on my dogs life's, that that gaffa's posting is a true picture of the dire state this country is in :lol:

There is 'no shame' from the parents in todays climate so how do the sprogs stand a chance of being valuable citizens to society in the future ???

LB

I knew I had seen you before LB Margate beach 1966, I was the one who knocked your scooter over :lol::lol::good:

??? D2D

Bloke next door's son had the lot!

Tracksuit that didn't fit, loads of Bling, da Nike hood, luminous Nova, and could say 'Booyakasha' whilst flickin is fingers, innit! :lol:

Ended up flogging it all cos he couldn't get the hang of walking sideways! :good:

Pirate:

Interesting reading.

It's sad but he has hit the nail very firmly on it's head :lol:

what a load of assuming stereotyping judgmental **** who ever he is he needs a checkup from the neckup :no: If people go out assuming this having a preconceived idea about people because they wear track suits and jewelry then when they see someone that fits the bill they will judge them. what a load of testicles :lol:

Are you for real funky :lol:

As a old skinhead and former BNP member (amongst other right wing organisations) I can say that hand on my heart, and on my dogs life's, that that gaffa's posting is a true picture of the dire state this country is in :lol:

There is 'no shame' from the parents in todays climate so how do the sprogs stand a chance of being valuable citizens to society in the future ???

LB

I knew I had seen you before LB Margate beach 1966, I was the one who knocked your scooter over :lol::lol::good:

??? D2D

You never had the pleasure D2D As I would rather ride a Harley than a scoot and I hate tractors :lol:

But I guess that there are plenty of bods on here that wore smart clothing in the 'day' and I will leave you to discuss the past scenarios with them.

L(**** don't stick)B

:lol::lol::lol:

what a load of assuming stereotyping judgmental **** who ever he is he needs a checkup from the neckup :lol: If people go out assuming this having a preconceived idea about people because they wear track suits and jewelry then when they see someone that fits the bill they will judge them. what a load of testicles :good:

come to hull mate and see it for yourself theres a huge,huge diferance between people wearing tracksuits on their way back from the gym ect to the scrotums who wear the burbarry caps and hole [burnt hole] ridden trackys ie one of them has a car the other one nicks your car

calling a peanut a peanut is not being judgmental its the truth go to ypur local court house and see it for yourself the place is full of them,,not that id know of course i just happen to wander by there once and couldnt help but see the masses of nugets pileing in there,,, and when its your home that gets burgaled remmber no dont judge these poor helpless little *********** as its not their fault :lol:??? ???

I stick with what i said earlier as a society we make it acceptable to for people to take on any persona they wish when we start to say that people with track suits and max power cars are a lower class and that they sponge off society and blame them for all the crime then we really can't complain as we have made it acceptable.

As a society, through our quest for freedom and the right to to express ourselves as individuals and live the life we choose within the the laws of the land is what we do. but we have people that live on the fringe of this.

These so called people create mayhem because of what they have seen and learned through their up bringing.

Our buy it now pay for it later, if you can't have get it by any means, got to have it know even though i'm 12 but i want to be 20 mind set is a direct result of the shift in society and the need for parents to hold two jobs just to have a minimal mortgage and to be working class.

If you want to look at crime and people sponging of society, also look at the stinking rich who don't pay tax who leech of the sick and vulnerable because they own all the bedsit's and rented accommodation they charge the local council top money for flea ridden damp flats where people with mental and physical problems and who are unemployed end up living, because they buy everything on the market on a buy to rent basis and get the poor to pay for it.

So who are the thieves or the robbers now is it little Chavs who sign on and sell weed and crack or also the man who lives in the big house in the best end of the city who supplies the chav and rents the house to the chav family but does not wear a tracksuit and rips the government off for millions and uses this under class to do his bidding who hold working class families to ransom day and night who live in fear on a daily basis... LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE NOT AT THE TRACK SUIT :good::lol:

funky, I don't think many people disagree with you, it is wrong to stereotype groups of people, but its done all the time and unfortunately sub groups "hijack" normal items/behaviour and pollute them into their icons/badges.

Until they become accepted signs of a sub class.

Over generations the examples of this are many, going back to long hair and sideburns, through the St George flag, right up to hoodies and Burberry caps.

Nothing is new, there is always a comparison back in history.

Eventually, nobody can be blamed for thinking, "if it looks like a duck and it quacks........."

Funky:

We live in a Capitalist society, where everyone has the opportunity to make a good life for themselves and their families.

Save for the unfortunate, who by no reasons of idleness need the help of the state, the rest of society are free to flower, and therefore support the less fortunate.

The less fortunate, for whatever good reason, I am happy to assist.

The idle and work-shy spongers, I am not.

Is it the responsibility of the likes of myself, to create jobs for others? No. But by doing so, I am entitled to make a profit, and am entitled to spend that profit on whatever I choose, be it property, education, Stella or Bling!

Myself, and all of my business friends, have paid obscene amounts of tax, and each and every one, have contributed to this country of ours in many ways.

If the wealth of the Nation were to be equally distributed, within a few years it would probably be back where it is now.

The tracksuit brigade, choose to dress the way they do, they choose to pigeonhole themselves.

They also choose to live the life they do, and I have no respect for anyone who is capable, but unwilling to look after themselves, and to contribute to society, irrespective of how they choose to adorn themselves.

They may not all be bad, but they do have the choice as to how the rest of society perceives them.

I choose not to wear tribal colours.

Pirate: