Did anyone see the apprentice last night?

shotgun harry

He made my skin crawl.

As for not being able to identify fish. Some people must live very very sheltered lives when you are unable to tell a sea bass apart from a salmon or even a mackerel even when they have pictures. :blink: It was also a classic example of how some people can be book smart in that they have all sorts of qualifications but didn't have the common sense to wonder why selling lobsters for less than a fiver was attracting so much attention.

FM :good:

I couldn't watch it. I saw the first 10 minutes and realised that I hated to the bone each and every one of them.

Look at me, me, me, me, me, me...............

It's not the same since the first one and Tim (the nice black fella).

The rest are media hungry to55ers.

Harry, happy to bury any hatchets provided they ain't going in the back of my head :blink:

I dont know why alan sugar doesnt have some real people on the show, If he had some NORMAL working class people without the silver spoon in their asse's it would be a lot more watchable.

Short of looking like alice cooper all of the guys where sharp as needles on paper, but give them the real world and they havnt got a clue! wish I had been at that fish market though :blink:

Without saying too much I've worked with Sugar and he's a complete ******, he likes to think he comes across as some nurturing inspiration to the masses having come from nothing to make a success of himself. Undoubtedly he did make his millions, doesn't stop him being a total ***** who, despite trying to do anything he can to cast it off, is nasty and demeaning to his charges.

Apart from the obvious fiscal advantages, quite why anyone would want to work for and learn their craft from this barrow boy is beyond me.

I don't like Alan Sugar anyway, and the first series was the only one to hold any kind of interest because the people were genuine. The wife was watching it last night while I was on here on the laptop, even in the background the people were getting right on my tits, i have rarely come across a bunch of such self important, deluded pricks.

WGD

made me laugh when at the beginning they were all the big i am, until the time came to pick the team manager for the task. then all of a sudden several people didn't have enough experience managing people. more like its the team manager that often gets the bullet and they didn't want to go on the first program. well done to the bloke that said he'd do it, even though he was ****, at least he had guts, plus he didn't get fired.

I don't like Alan Sugar anyway, and the first series was the only one to hold any kind of interest because the people were genuine.

WGD

This is the point with all the reality shows, the first one is the best because the participants are "genuine", after that the producers start picking more and more outrageous and unreal characters, to try to boost the viewing figures.

On a quick look at this crop of "Apprentices", its unlikely that Alan Sugar would have even interviewed any of them, let alone employed them.

Don't forget, Alan Sugar gets paid to do this show. :good:

What I don't understand is that if they're 'the best in Europe' why the **** are they not earning millions selling stuff ...answer because they're not, most of the time they're straight out of uni which is a real eye opener for most people, you go from being in the last year, you've been there 3 years and you know what's what, you're the daddy, you're going to make millions then you get your first job and....

.....you spend most of it making me tea, fetching things and taking stuff to the post office for the secretaries because you're the cheapest and least experienced person there, it takes them a while to learn this but generally then they settle down and start learning stuff.

I hate the poncy bloke I think he's called Raf, what a tool and the bird who said business was all about making money, making money, making money, I reckon she's next for the boot

I don't like Alan Sugar anyway, and the first series was the only one to hold any kind of interest because the people were genuine.

WGD

This is the point with all the reality shows, the first one is the best because the participants are "genuine", after that the producers start picking more and more outrageous and unreal characters, to try to boost the viewing figures.

On a quick look at this crop of "Apprentices", its unlikely that Alan Sugar would have even interviewed any of them, let alone employed them.

Don't forget, Alan Sugar gets paid to do this show. :good:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if those that he has picked in past programmes still work for him, or were sucessful whilst working for him?

Well not that Michelle bird who managed to get knocked up (probably during filming) I think by the Asian lad also on the show, I think they agreed to go their separate ways, ha ha, got to be gutted, get your big break and ready to take world by storm and then..... get pregnant ooops.