DRAMAQUEEN

steve b

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Ron (Berettaman) was banned after a minor spat with Clayman. This usually happens after Ron has had some of the super XXXXXXXXXX brew. But give him his due, in the morning he re-reads his posts and always (normally) apologises if he feels he has been somewhat harsh.

Its a real shame he has been banned, and I for one enjoyed his ribald comments, they normally brightened up an otherwise dull thread. He has the experience of being a top class shot to boot and gave some good advice as well as the odd rant.

I don't see others getting banned for some of their comments about sexuality or childish tantrums. All that is needed is a level playing field for all members. It appears that there are those who wish to remain anonyomous and enjoy complaining without actually bothering to give constructive comment to the post.

This isn't a Mod bashing post, just a"grow up and enjoy the forum for what it is meant to be" post to those who feel they have to go behind the scenes to resolve their personal issues.

Golden rule is this is a public forum and therefore anyone can see whats written. If something is likely to offend someone and is out of context with the forums purpose then fair play, they get warned or if warranted banned. BM1 had been warned a few times, temporarily banned and reprieved.

As long as everyone is aware that Ron intends no malice, then I don't see the problem.

As to the other forum or other forums, I belong to more than a dozen. Some with this user name some with others, all are the same at the end of the day and I know many on here are on others or should that be many on others are on here!

MODS. If Ron has apologised, surely he can be reinstated after suitable penance has been served?

SS

What happened to obeying the rules of the forum ?

Not everyone has a clean sheet on there record and sure you have done something in life that you shouldnt off. BM1 said he was joking, cant we have a laugh? or do we have to keep th trolls on here instead?.

I'm under the impression that Berrettaman1 is now banned from Pigeon Watch :yes::good: :good:

I don't know what he has done :welcomeani: , but I would like to contact him regarding some items that he is selling.

I would also like to ask the MOD's to reconsider there decision as BM1 has a lot to offer this forum, as he is a proven world class shooter, with the trophies and medals to prove it.

He may be out of order at times, but I'm sure we all understand where he is coming from, I have great respect for anybody who is willing to represent their own country at their own cost and shoot for this land that we all call "GREAT BRITAIN".

Griff

PS. If you have his personal email address it would be much appreciated if you could PM me, (please feel to contact Bman1 before sending his details).

How many times was he on the sauce, warned as the mods had to edit his posts, contrite the next day and full of apologies ?

Dusty, Im no angel but after being told not to do something ten times even I would heed the lesson

How many times was he on the sauce, warned as the mods had to edit his posts, contrite the next day and full of apologies ?

Dusty, Im no angel but after being told not to do something ten times even I would heed the lesson

Digger, do you not think that that was made BM1 the member he was though? After all we all have our traits and Rons was getting tanked up being ribald and then full of remorse in the morning.

Don't get me wrong I hear what you are saying, but in this case I feel an exception should be made. Only my opinion of course and we know that the minority rules on here, but hey ho life goes on.

SS

sad to see berretaman banned,he was as mad as a box of frogs. but at the end of the day,the mods are there to do their job ,and should be left to do theirjobs,peeps will come and go ,good and bad. :welcomeani: and i havent had a pm either ,not that i want one quiet happy here,take thing s as they are me :yes:

We have simple rules on this forum that are easy to follow. Some members push them to the boundaries and others don't. If members can not follow the the rules and don't heed any official warnings, then the inevitable is going to happen. No-one wants to see a member banned but a forum is open for all to read. As we all know, posts don't don't always come across the way they should, but there are only so many misgivings that can be accepted. If a member can not learn by his her mistakes, then who is at fault.

sorry S.S. im with digger here, too many times i read the same thing " sorry boys, too many tenants last night, sorry i ****** you all off, it wont happen again"

i kinda liked the guy, but i got tired of the same excuses, i would love to unload on a few at times, i guess thats alright if you say sorry that's not what i meant i was drunk last night.

sorry to see you go Bm1 but thems the rules i guess :welcomeani:

Martin